Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When does it go from being eccentric or a fetish to being scary and dangerous?

Reactions: Angel1412kaitou

·
Registered
INTP Female
26,829 Posts
Probably when someone harms another person in some way, such as physically or mentally. Either that, or when they can't distinguish fantasy and reality.

·
Registered
417 Posts
"Why does a silly child be allowed to roam the streets, while an adult with the same simple typed mind is caged up?"
+
Those little girl murderers, those murderers with bad intent... They have something wrong in their minds. Something dysfunctioning. Malfunctioning.
Eccentricity is the roaming and inquiring of many different aspects of life, searching on almost all horizons of the aspects and points of views on life.
Maniac is when something in their brain goes wrong.
Try schizofrenic. A maniac of something. Or a phobic. Search it up on wiki...

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
Eccentricity is the roaming and inquiring of many different aspects of life, searching on almost all horizons of the aspects and points of views on life.
lol I always thought that's what being normal is. Damn I need to add eccentric to my list of adjectives :crazy:

Hmm does thinking your mode of behavior/thought is normal, while it is generally regarded as eccentric, make you dangerous somewhat? oO 'Tis the whey it is quoth Shaeks.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Haha!

When there's laughter. Or when the self-dialogue becomes vocalized.
Fred: Hello, Fred. I'm sure you'd like to murder a girl after commiting a few heinous crimes, and doing a few steps on your plan to be diabolical and rule the world by killing everyliving thing on earth. Except yourself. You know, Fred, have I ever told you I love you? I haven't? Well, here: I love you! Now, go rob a bank, and steal what little possesions that janitor has! Then, kill a cute puppy!Gogogogo!
(Everyone staring...)
Fred: I did NOT just say tha outloud, did I? DID I? Fred, it's time for your exit... Now..

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
I'm the line between eccentricity and disturbance. I range from perfectly sane- if quirky to being proto-schizophrenic. Being crazy is fun, but it gets it the way too often, so i opt for more sanity.

·
Registered
33 Posts
When someone randomly texts you at night, telling you they passed by your house and they want you to come outside, alone, in the cemetery where they will be waiting. Then scary part is, you realize it's someone in your neighborhood.

Why do I have do deal with stalkers? :crying:

·
Registered
5,730 Posts
Call the police? It probably won't work, so you should get armed and be ready for a fight.

I hope it works out for the best.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts