Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 1382 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do INTP woman lurk?

I know most of us are in our domain the majority of the time, but I'm curious where I would be most likely to run into an INTP woman? I've met my fair share of introverted woman and I prefer them over extroverts(for the most part). I'm fairly certain I have never conversed with a INTP woman, so I'm curious of the possibilities.

·
Registered
5,991 Posts
There seem to be a lot in insurance. I'm 90% sure my boss is one. She was the 2nd quietest person at a lunch gathering and I stabbed my hand with a fork and she yelped in pain which sort of proved it.

Forums of course are riddled with them.

·
Banned
2,728 Posts
I had the pleasure of meeting one by chance, Ive always wondered how the relationship could work.. seems like it would be boring..

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
I'm know a few, but from the ones I know, it's impossible for me to eek out a damn opinion from them. The one on one conversations are great, but from what I've experienced, they are a hard bunch to break out of their shell. And that's saying a lot coming from me. The INTP women on this forum are awesome, though. I usually meet up with a few of these INTP women I know, just as friends, about once a month on average.

·
Banned
5,669 Posts
I'm know a few, but from the ones I know, it's impossible for me to eek out a damn opinion from them. The one on one conversations are great, but from what I've experienced, they are a hard bunch to break out of their shell. And that's saying a lot coming from me. The INTP women on this forum are awesome, though. I usually meet with a few of these INTP women, just as friends, about once a month.
If you ran into me in real life you'd probably think "What is wrong with that stuck up bitch? She appears unconcerned about things I think are vitally important. She looks too calm. Eerily calm. I think she's high!" like many other people I've run into.

At least, that's the new one. It used to be that I was too "nervous", which I was, because I was being verbally assaulted for being a stuck up bitch about 5 times per hour.

Sniffle...*tiny violin*

·
Registered
729 Posts
I'd guess that they're like me. I'm in my room most of the time, probably in front of my laptop, forcing myself to study for one of the trillion tests I take per month because for some reason I'm still in @#$%#$% school.
That sounds like me too...
I'd add the library to that list. Or, if you're in college, whatever lounge-type place there is nearby.
There really aren't that many places I can think of where I would go, don't know about anyone else.

·
Registered
4,281 Posts
If you ran into me in real life you'd probably think "What is wrong with that stuck up bitch? She appears unconcerned about things I think are vitally important. She looks too calm. Eerily calm. I think she's high!" like many other people I've run into.

At least, that's the new one. It used to be that I was too "nervous", which I was, because I was being verbally assaulted for being a stuck up bitch about 5 times per hour.

Sniffle...*tiny violin*
Oh, I doubt I would think you were a stuck up bitch. That's not what I was intending to portray. We'd probably get along great. I just wish I could get inside you all's head because I find INTP women relatable. I'm frustrated that I can't which my post was more intending to portray. I can relate to how people perceive you as well. I can come off detached and aloof most of the time. Believe it or not, the INTP women I know are the most warm and understanding people I know. That's why I have been able to develop friendships with them.

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Bookstores, libraries, antique shops (yeah, that might just be me)

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
In your mind, as they are a figment of your imagination.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Nonono.

INTPs have "lairs".
ENTJs have "domains"

I'm pretty sure finding a female INTP out in the open is like finding a diamond in a patch of mud. I bet most of you order books online at amazon or something anyway. *sigh*
I refer to my corner of the house as 'my nest' but it resembles the lair more so than I should admit.

Yes I order books especially hard to find books, but often I go to the bookstore as my way of getting out and interacting with the world.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Museums, libraries, little shops with awesome things *too lazy to list*, hiking in the mountains , snowboarding, photographer-..ing, kayaking, canoeing, exploring random caves and scaring people, fishing <--- That must be a lot for an INTP?

But no seriously I'm mostly at home. It's my place of zen.

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
We like to lurk where other people aren't! Hehe.

1 - 20 of 1382 Posts