Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering out of sheer curiosity *cough*, what kind of dating sites would you visit? :blushed: :crazy:

And uhm, how would you profile yourselves on there? :shocked:

1,636 Posts
just open ok cupid and write down "well you know...im a sexy bastard...if you are lucky i might chat with ya and give you some tips about being swesome and stuff ;) you know me babes - im a ninja!"

Reactions: Michael82

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just open ok cupid and write down "well you know...im a sexy bastard...if you are lucky i might chat with ya and give you some tips about being swesome and stuff ;) you know me babes - im a ninja!"
Hmm who knows I might get lucky...can you turn into an ENFJ first though? Pretty please? :tongue:

I need love counseling...:crying:

1,636 Posts
Hmm who knows I might get lucky...can you turn into an ENFJ first though? Pretty please? :tongue:

I need love counseling...:crying:
haaay - im INFP...love me for who i am :(
but especially for you i am gonna be ENFJ at night and INFP during daytime :p

Reactions: Michael82

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You know, ENFJ's, although I was trying to be funny...I didn't mean to make fun of you.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I'm just wondering out of sheer curiosity *cough*, what kind of dating sites would you visit? :blushed: :crazy:

And uhm, how would you profile yourselves on there? :shocked:
The point is there, just describe yourself in a confident and open way =p maybe you are a sexy ninja beast

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The point is there, just describe yourself in a confident and open way
Yeah I believe the biggest struggle for INFP's is opening up. You know, you're an INFP, there and present. You feel something for somebody but don't know how to approach...you can't help them, they have to do it themselves.

=p maybe you are a sexy ninja beast
Ooh :happy: maybe not all's lost then!

Reactions: Asid_Reighn

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
51 Posts
You feel something for somebody but don't know how to approach...you can't help them, they have to do it themselves.
Its not a matter of how to approach, the effort alone is worth the come commendation, and help them? I fail to see why you would need to. You should look for one who is of a stable mind set. No help needed, just a companion to share your enjoyment =P

1 - 11 of 11 Posts