Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could date any Disney character, from any of the Disney films, including the ones distrubuted by Disney, who would it be? But... it has to be animated though. :wink:

Me personally I always had a thing for Belle, the whole reading books and being a brunette was appealing to me, not to mention her thirst for adventure and romance.

Then when I watched Hercules Megara seemed to be a character I would like to end up with.

I also have a thing for Jessica Rabbit too, because not only does she look good but I really loooovve Kathleen Turner.

What about you? :happy:

·
Registered
8,665 Posts
Jessica Rabbit is too red-themed, and the red hair throws it for me. Jane from Tarzan is a little proper for my liking, unless she's crazy kinky in the sack. Pocahontas... possibly, jaw's pretty gnarly. I've read Jasmine from Aladdin is an INFP and I'd like to date another INFP, I think the two connect.

In the end..

Jane

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Ok, I have my answer.. John Smith from Pocahontas.
(But only because Lumiere is already spoken for. ; )

·
Registered
234 Posts
I always "was" Belle when we were playing Disney, and I've always had a thing for the Beast - the hideous, misunderstood, brilliant, gruff, generous, reluctantly kind guy who is way too hard on himself and the rest of the world. I have this drive to save him from himself, and to be this girl he can't believe that he has (translates to a lot of my strange, inexplicable attractions later in life :)...) Sort of a bad-boy attraction, but only to guys who are genuinely good beneath all of it.

But I also had a thing for Aladdin. Umm, risking your life to steal food to give to starving children? Swaggering exterior but ultimately self-questioning and in need of confidence? Sign me up.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I'd pound the hell out of "Jasmine" from Aladdin and eat her magic carpet.
I'd introduce the Beauty to my beast.
I'd show "Ariel" a whole new sexual world.
I'd take the glass slippers off of Cinderella and suck her toes.
I have a endlessness list of perverted thoughts about Disney princesses.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Pfft they've all got parental issues they need to work through.
No thanks.

:p
Really? Seems like everyone has issues now-a-days. The Disney princesses are 90% more healthy than most of the women that I have dated. I seem to attract the crazies.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Hey I guess it is unavoidable! People have issues! Real ones and cartoon ones D:
Well, their wasn't much competition with many of the Disney men anyway. The only real ladies man of the group was "Gaston" and we all knew that he had a small dick anyway, so fuck him.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

If Jane always looked like that, than I would love to date her ;)

But my all-time favorite Disney character I have a crush on would be...

So perfect...in every way...Rapunzel, marry me!

I really would want to date a girl like her though. :happy:

Reactions: Eclipsed

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

If Jane always looked like that, than I would love to date her ;)

But my all-time favorite Disney character I have a crush on would be...

So perfect...in every way...Rapunzel, marry me!

I really would want to date a girl like her though. :happy:
I would be afraid to date a girl like Rapunzel. Think about it: a woman who just keeps letting her hair grow without cutting it? My question is, "Does she let her hair grow in other areas without grooming it as well?" That scares me.

Reactions: Vin The Dreamer
1 - 20 of 70 Posts