• 9w1

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
7w8 hands down
not to toot my own horn, but I tend to think Id type + 1 fix = diva-ish (even though core 1s are usually are not). Id types are flamboyant and charismatic and 1s are heroic and noble. in fact, I tend to picture the archetypal opera singer being a 1 fixed Id type

also, any sort of 4+8 or 4+7 combination is probably gonna be at least a little bit diva too.

·
MOTM Dec 2011
8,651 Posts
Divas are often 2w3s & that's what I voted. 7s are my 2nd choice. 4s can be terribly elitist and demanding, but we're often so withdrawn we tend to fit other stereotypes moreso than "diva".

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Divas are often 2w3s & that's what I voted. 7s are my 2nd choice. 4s can be terribly elitist and demanding, but we're often so withdrawn we tend to fit other stereotypes more often than "diva".
I think 3w4 is more diva than core 4 (for the reasons you mentioned). the 3w4 has the dramatic emotional side and intensity of the 4, but coupled with the undercurrent of confidence, discipline and grace of a core 3.
exception: Maria Callas. WOW was she ever a diva! XD

though I don't tend to much like their style of diva, I can see where you're coming from with 2w3s (Pavarotti, Beverly Sills and Marilyn Horne are all 2w3s)

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
4w3s make nice enough divas, but 7w8 is the ultimate diva! lol
3w2s are pseudo-divas (too much performance, but nowhere as robust and expansive as 7w8).
exactly. 3w2s are too nice and "think inside the box". to be a real diva you have to be able and willing to piss people off to be a diva (I'm not casting my vote for 7w8 just yet. it's between that and a few other options at the moment).

PS: given my favorite diva of all type is a 1w9 Sx/So, my last reply to you is kind of ironic

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you like being a diva, Swordsman?:laughing:
don't get me started :laughing: as sorely tempted as I am to make this thread about me, my style of bragging is much more overt (and using a open ended poll to indirectly brag is not overt LOL)

Heck, I think whatever type I was, I would probably not be a diva. Don't really identify with the whole "diva" image, either.
I think it has more to do with you being ISTJ personally. ISTJs are very down to earth, practical, efficiency driven people and divas tend to puzzle them.

anyway,
@MaximumCat
@pinkrasputin
what do you guys think?

Reactions: Wake

·
Banned
13,780 Posts
7w8 ESTP hands down....

I hope not all 7w8s are divas :p...its kind of a turnoff. Hmm...I wonder why.

·
Banned
1,526 Posts
I'm going for two as well, especially the sexual variant. I feel like twos are the most misunderstood type around- people seem to think they are service-oriented lap dogs or something, when they are assertive, prideful, seductive, hedonistic and very emotional. And they need love. Sounds like a diva to me.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I voted 3 w 4, with 7 w 6, and 7 w 8 as my other close choices.

Reactions: Swordsman of Mana
1 - 20 of 74 Posts