Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,819 Posts
Romantic attraction has no clear pattern besides being drawn to a more than average amount of withdrawn types.

In terms of general attraction the positive outlook types (2, 7, 9) are the types I'm drawn to like a moth to the flame.

Reactions: Swordsman of Mana

·
Registered
577 Posts
I'm a Biromantic Asexual, so my feelings towards specific types are based on romantic chemistry or people I just plain enjoy being around. The person I'm tentatively going to be seeing is an 8, but I also rather like 7s and 5s both in relationships and as people.

Reactions: Animal

·
Registered
80 Posts
I tend to and tend to be extremely withdrawn with new people... most of the time it takes someone very outgoing and a little challenging to get enough back and forth going to really drum anything up, so I typically click best with outgoing/ aggressive types. I'm really really attracted to 7w8s from a distance for some reason, but I've had more successful relationshps with 2s and 3s.

I'm probably surrounding myself with more aggressive personalities so I can take a nice comfy spot in the passenger seat. :p

·
MOTM Feb 2012
ISTJ 9w1
7,167 Posts

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,819 Posts
Reactions: MBTI Enthusiast
1 - 8 of 8 Posts