Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've been making the rounds - - I have posted a similar forum thread in the Type 9 and Type 7 area, and now I'm curious about you: Type 3's!

Which Enneagram types do you gel best with? Can be romantically, but I am inquiring mostly about general relationships (friendships, family, co-workers, etc. . .). Any information you feel inclined to provide would be Great! :D

·
Registered
ENTP, 387
3,318 Posts
In relationships I need someone as assertive as my self and I like 8s. My current BF is 8w9.

For friends it really depends on type in combo with enneagram. I can get along with a lot of different types of people. Although some friends, though I love them dearly, I can only deal with for a few hours at a time. I think it really depends on their MBTI type. An ENTP 6 can come of as very different from an ENFJ 6. If you get where I'm going with it.

·
Registered
ENTP, 387
3,318 Posts
Ditto @PolexiaSmallPox Crazy 8s all the way! Maybe an NT thing?
It might be! I think a lot of NTs (because a lot of us are 3,7,8 from what I gather) are so assertive that we need crazy assertive 8s to balance us? Lol. This is my current theory at least!

Haha my first BF was an ISTJ 1w9 talk about mismatch XD an ISTP 8 however. <3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts