Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like Ne-Si evolved first, because snails appear to be Ne-Si, though I can also see an argument for Ni-Se. As for which is more masculine, I feel Ne-Si is more masculine, though I can also understand the argument for Ni-Se. I feel Ne-Si people are more likely to care for children though.

·
Banned
5,331 Posts
@Sparky - riddle me this - how can one perceive their own subjective impressions of a thing, without ever having perceived the thing in the first place?

How you've connected snails to brainstorming creative extraordinaires that can connect all sorts of seemingly random shit together, yet can't figure out why nobody likes them, is beyond me.

Reactions: DOGSOUP

·
Banned
8,873 Posts
Yeah ne-si more masculine

I always wanna push my intj coworker whenever the train is coming

·
Registered
INFJ, SoCom, hands-on, physical intimacy, Energy being, Project Career Temp, Wisdom Growth Temp
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Ne and Fe are more typical in females, Se and Te are more typical in males, this is basic jungianomics, we know the Pronouns he used, so better keep that in mind when considering any evolutionary typological questions.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Jäklar, I feel femtastic
One of the dangers of typology, I think...

Always considered my behaviors etc. pretty masculine, but I have come to realize that my psychology is that of a typical female, even worse, perfectly aligning with descriptions written around 100 years ago.

I have also been diagnosed as having hysteria on this forum (again very proper and jungian), so damn me if I don't feel femtastic :eek:h:

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ne and Fe are more typical in females, Se and Te are more typical in males, this is basic jungianomics, we know the Pronouns he used, so better keep that in mind when considering any evolutionary typological questions.
I also feel Ni-Se might be more masculine, and Ne-Si more feminine. If this is the case, that would make snails Ni-Se

1 - 12 of 12 Posts