Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Short version:

Was NT for like 10 years, ENTP, ENTJ, had ego death experience recently, eye opener (is an understatement), basically now an ISFP. However an ego death just shows you the truth, it doesn't change you, just where the truth is at.

So I joined PerC, ISFP section few days back, seems kinda quiet though.
Answered a ENTJ+ISFP relationship question on that sub forum and basically it caused me to head over to the ENTJ section and almost get caught completly up in my old shit. (ended up replying to a post defending any others than ENTJs and ending post with efficiency, bitch) (lol)

So i'm seeking feelers for a good time, lol. Bet no one ever seen that in wanted ad, haha.

Anyway, yeah, which section has the most activity? :)

Thank ya :D

Bonus question just thought of, does any one know if there is a group which has the most feeler typed males?

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
I want to say the INFP section has the most activity, but I never attempted to gauge the levels of activity in the forums.

·
Registered
2,567 Posts
INFP by far.

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,634 Posts
If you come to the INFP forum, I promise to reply to your posts with extra vague esotericisms and/or narratives and extended metaphors about my emotions that may or may not make you believe that I'm a mutant brain floating in a glass dome wired into a keyboard!!!

Oh look, he retired!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Short version:

Was NT for like 10 years, ENTP, ENTJ, had ego death experience recently, eye opener (is an understatement), basically now an ISFP. However an ego death just shows you the truth, it doesn't change you, just where the truth is at.

So I joined PerC, ISFP section few days back, seems kinda quiet though.
Answered a ENTJ+ISFP relationship question on that sub forum and basically it caused me to head over to the ENTJ section and almost get caught completly up in my old shit. (ended up replying to a post defending any others than ENTJs and ending post with efficiency, bitch) (lol)

So i'm seeking feelers for a good time, lol. Bet no one ever seen that in wanted ad, haha.

Anyway, yeah, which section has the most activity? :)

Thank ya :D

Bonus question just thought of, does any one know if there is a group which has the most feeler typed males?
So are you now an ENTJ wearing a ISFP mask?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ehm... from what I understand, you are an ENTJ that tries to become more ISFP like. Or you discovered you're an ISFP?

Well, btw, the INFP forum has the most activity by far; INFJ and ENFP are pretty active too.

Edit: I see now you're retired...

·
Registered
784 Posts
If you come to the INFP forum, I promise to reply to your posts with extra vague esotericisms and/or narratives and extended metaphors about my emotions that may or may not make you believe that I'm a mutant brain floating in a glass dome wired into a keyboard!!!

Oh look, he retired!

5,146 Posts
INFP because that's where ENFPs and INFJs go to mistype themselves.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts