Personality Cafe banner

Which Feeling Type would be more likely to change their view after a logical argument

• ENFJ

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • INFJ

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • ENFP

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • INFP

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • ESFP

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • ISFP

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New poll; I seemed to skip a week and I'm sorry about that.

So "Which Feeling Type would be more likely to change their view after a logical argument?" Which site would change a moral, or personal view?

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
INFJ has my vote.

Reactions: Grey

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
ESFP:

they have Te, and no Ne.

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
I think the INFPs can be quite rational because of the Fi. :wink:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I voted for isfp, only because of some self experience (I like to keep my ears open about things); I don't know how isfp's in general deal with this, yet they should be Pragmatic... which might work for a logical argument to win over the F..
I dunno 'bout the other types, I didn't really think of the functions specifically.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
This is an interesting question which exposes a flaw in the Jungian system as now used.

The important thing (in my book) is the Feeling-Thinking score. Sensors are quite able to think logically. What they don't want to do is to change their original premise. They want therefore they will logically try to achieve their aims and reject anything that inteferes with their wants. This often includes breaking the law and social etiquette. The higher the thinking, the more likely they will lie and cheat.

·
Registered
3,573 Posts
I voted for isfp, only because of some self experience (I like to keep my ears open about things); I don't know how isfp's in general deal with this, yet they should be Pragmatic... which might work for a logical argument to win over the F..
I dunno 'bout the other types, I didn't really think of the functions specifically.
I'm the same way. I also like to keep my ears open about things, and if there's a reasonable and worthy explanation of why the "other" view makes more sense, I will change my view. I am not stubborn in that aspect, but when there's things that I have strong opinions and feelings about, it is extremely hard for me to change my opinion.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
I voted ENFJ from personal experience. However, I could also agree to INFJ.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
That's what I was thinking as well. Though I voted for INFJ, both types fit the billl.
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! run
Reptar!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.