Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grey's Anatomy: Haaaaaate Arizona. April get's on my nerves, but Arizona takes the cake. She's so whiny and selfish. Ugh. After the plane crash, she sits there wailing about her lost leg when other's have died. ENTJ character, Cristina was in the rubble too and simply shouted, "SHUT. UP." Which was exactly what I was thinking.

The Walking Dead: Hated Andrea. So glad she's dead. Also evil, but I'm glad Sophia's dead too. Right now I'd just about like Father Gabriel to leave via zombie feast.

Dexter: Hated that incompetent doofus, Quinn. WHY did he never die? WHY did they introduce some vaguely interesting story lines for him and NEVER followed through?! Oh ya, and DIE Lumen.

True Blood: Hated Sookie and Lettie Mae. Don't have to explain why.

I generally hate FJ types, incompetence and ALL reluctant heroes.

Continued from an old thread: http://personalitycafe.com/entj-for...tional-characters-do-you-absolutely-hate.html

Reactions: Windblownhair

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Don't have time for tv. So it's Netflix for me:

-Zoe: house of cards, idiot. How did you not see that coming?

-Piper, Orange is the New Black.

-Scandal. All of it. Especially Olivia Pope. Though I will flat out be honest: I'm highly critical of black women fictional characters. Hold them to a standard for some reason; don't know why it's totally illogical.

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,795 Posts
Lori Grimes from The Walking Dead. I absolutely could not fucking STAND that character, and when she died, I laughed and clapped. Selfish, delusional, a cheat, a liar, a drama queen, couldn't even keep track of her own goddamn kid, immature, dumber than a post, completely fucking useless... I could go on for forever. I felt vaguely embarrassed for Rick, that he had married so far down.

Reactions: HellCat

·
Registered
427 Posts
Jane Eyre. Having to study the book in high school drove me nuts.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
John Locke from Lost . He was annoying, idealistic, he always messed things up, he got Boone killed and he manipulated Sawyer to kill his father for him.
Kate from Lost . I just hate her. She was a promiscuous liar and incredibly selfish.
Skyler White from Breaking Bad. I don't really "hate" her but she was incredibly annoying .
Clarke from The 100. She's a complete Mary Sue.
Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura from Naruto. They are all annoying, especially Sasuke .
Makoto Itou from School Days. Don't watch this cancerous show.
Everyone from Fairy Tail. I can't believe I waste so many hours of my life watching this garbage .
Shirou from Fate Stay Night . Most annoying protagonist ever.

Reactions: aendern

·
Banned
16,000 Posts
John Locke from Lost . He was annoying, idealistic, he always messed things up, he got Boone killed and he manipulated Sawyer to kill his father for him.
Kate from Lost . I just hate her. She was a promiscuous liar and incredibly selfish.
Skyler White from Breaking Bad. I don't really "hate" her but she was incredibly annoying .
Clarke from The 100. She's a complete Mary Sue.
Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura from Naruto. They are all annoying, especially Sasuke .
Makoto Itou from School Days. Don't watch this cancerous show.
Everyone from Fairy Tail. I can't believe I waste so many hours of my life watching this garbage .
Shirou from Fate Stay Night . Most annoying protagonist ever.
Locke was awesome.

Michonne is a terrible, lifeless character. Walking Dead has a lot of bad ones. Not many characters I actually hate. Deanna Troi's mother from Star Trek though. If she is in an episode, it is bad.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Locke was awesome.

He had his moments, but overall , I couldn't stand how he relied on blind faith instead of logic. There were also times where he was really manipulative ans sneaky.

·
Banned
16,000 Posts
He had his moments, but overall , I couldn't stand how he relied on blind faith instead of logic. There were also times where he was really manipulative ans sneaky.
He was right about there being something about the island. He experienced a miracle as soon as he got there. That is probably the best pilot ever. Best show ever too in its prime years. Kate's story was somewhat boring. Desmond and Locke are my favorite characters.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Skyler from braking bad.

Reactions: aendern

·
Banned
775 Posts
Fi types and FJ types. The generic little cretins and spineless cowards. Blond little shit from GoT. All accurate depictions of what I hate and despise. (Might as well throw in Goku from DBZ? Stupidity is big.)

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Who get to me in shows are usually characters that I would disagree with politically more than anything else. People with different values and a very whiney attitude. Incompetence or bubbly people don't bother me in TV as much as they do in real life. In shows it's usually intelligent people that just seem blind to what I would personally see as right.

·
Registered
106 Posts
King Joffrey Baratheon... any questions? You know we all love to hate him.

Lex Luther anyone?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Not all FJ types are pushovers... In fact if you knew most of us intimately you would be surprised how many are not pushovers.

From an FJ don't hate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I do not know, if I hate more the hero franchise ( marvel, and its heroes) or people that go crazy about them. Is that just insecurity or what. I get it when it is kids who are buzzing about being tor and so on but it is really irritating to see an adult doing the same thing. Idk if that is hypocrisy but I do not mind people dressing up as characters from League of Legends. But then it comes to batman, superman, spider-man, ant-man, all kind of lanterns and other super mega whatsoever, I just get annoyed at least.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
I don't want much any TV, but I wish I read more. Every book I pick up now makes me want to throw something because it's too predictable or the characters are too stupid or the writing is bad. I wish I could say it's just my own ego, because I do this with textbooks too, but whatever it is it makes it really difficult to get into most books now. I basically only read nonfiction.

Who get to me in shows are usually characters that I would disagree with politically more than anything else. People with different values and a very whiney attitude. Incompetence or bubbly people don't bother me in TV as much as they do in real life. In shows it's usually intelligent people that just seem blind to what I would personally see as right.
I've noticed I have a much higher threshold for idiots and annoying people than I do in real life. I used to watch the Big Bang Theory, for instance. If anyone's seen it, you know Sheldon is basically the most narcissistic and annoying child on the planet, but also has a superiority complex roughly the size of Jupiter. I adore Sheldon on the show. If I met him in real life, I would castrate him.

Seriously though, who doesn't hate Umbridge.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts