Personality Cafe banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,567 Posts

Isn't Peter Pan like the mascot for ENFPs? Well, yeah, him, definitely. I don't ever wanna grow up. (Superboy too from DC comics for the same reason but more people know Peter Pan)

Clementine from Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless mind. She's like all of my depression and anxieties personified and she embraces all her flaws. Oh and blue hair, I got that down.

I'll probably come up with more... but right now that's all I have. I often find it hard to think of characters that are like me.
(I love how all of yours are just madness XD )

Reactions: mistakenforstranger

·
Registered
77 Posts
Definitely Elizabeth Bennett played by Keira Knightley (an ENFP).
People argue Lizzy is an INFJ in the books and my INFJ friend claims the BBC version, but Keira Knightley definitely re-creates her character in her own image lol and she feels so familiar in that version ^_^

Anne of Green Gables helloooo. When my mom would describe me to her colleagues, she'd say "you know Anne of Green Gables? That's basically my daughter. She IS Anne in every way."

Ellen from UP of course :)

And although Luna is def an INFP I do still identify with her insane NFPness.

ALSO Eowyn from Lord of the Rings. I realize a lot of people don't see her as an ENFP... I don't think she's a complete character and could be interpreted as like literally 10 of the 16 types, but I have always really resonated with her. And mourned when she didn't get the guy. And then was pissed that she got the consolation prize of Faramir until I finally actually READ LotR at 20 and realized that Faramir is actually the dream man in the books and I felt better about it lol.

This thread would be so much more fun with pictures but whenever I try to attach them it says they're too big :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
There's a long list lol:

• Sailor Moon. She's clumsy and scatterbrained but she loves her friends more than anything.

• Naruto. Everyone always underestimated him, assuming that his shameless bravado was all there was to him. He's truly passionate, caring, funny, and supremely determined. He kept his promises and fought for the people he loved.

• Rapunzel from Tangled.

•Peter Pan of course. He wanted to stay a kid forever—fighting the bad guys and living out his adventure!

• Patch Adams (not fictional but I just relate so dang much!) He struggled with depression because of no clear purpose, but once he found it he had a renewed zeal for life. He wanted to help people, to make them smile and laugh and 'improve the quality of life'.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Definitely Elizabeth Bennett played by Keira Knightley (an ENFP).
People argue Lizzy is an INFJ in the books and my INFJ friend claims the BBC version, but Keira Knightley definitely re-creates her character in her own image lol and she feels so familiar in that version ^_^
I just finished Pride and Prejudice last week and I must agree she's an ENFP

I'd have to think more to come up with other ENFP favorites but the book I'm reading now has one.

-Falcio val Mond from The Greatcoats series by Sebastien de Castell is definitely an ENFP.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Not an ENFP, but this is a fun thread so I'll participate.

Mr. Darcy from P&P (namely the Colin Firth version)

Maxim De Winter from Rebecca

Jimmy Porter from Look Back in Anger is my internal monologue

Max Fischer from Rushmore is somewhat like me in High School, namely being interested in everything

The little girl from A Tree Grows in Brooklyn is a lot like me when I was a little boy.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Most of the characters I like, I just admire them and don't relate to them fully. Most of my favorite characters are dom Fe or Te oddly. Which do I really relate to though? Tonks from Harry Potter (book version) and 11th Doctor is all I've got. The only other that comes to mind is a combination of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy from MLP lol, which makes sense since I think they're ESFP and INFP respectively.

·
Registered
37 Posts
fino bloodstone - yuusha ni narenakatta ore wa shibushibu shuushoku wo ketsui shimashita

1 - 10 of 10 Posts