Personality Cafe banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a young fellow I preferred Potato curry. Even now my mouth waters at the very mention of the potato curry. My mother was an expert in the preparation of the potato curry.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Shrimp! Took me 2 years to think about it. :wink:

·
Registered
276 Posts
My grandmothers apple cake, well most everything my grandmother cooked or backed , none of us could duplicate it !

·
queen of glitter gnomes
10,504 Posts
Ooh, my mom's cookies. Spritz cookies. Pretty shapes, buttery, melted in my mouth. As I think about them, my mouth is watering.

·
Banned
188 Posts
My mother was an outstanding cook, and we loved everything she made. However, my brother and I always requested "Angel Kiss Pie" for our birthday instead of cake. It had a nut and meringue baked crust and was filled with a chocolate creamy type of mouse filling and topped with cool whip. It did not last long in the refrigerator :)

·
Banned
188 Posts
naciketas; As a young fellow I preferred Potato curry. Even now my mouth waters at the very mention of the potato curry. My mother was an expert in the preparation of the potato curry.

Naciketas,

Potato curry sounds delicious. Can you describe it more. Was it a mashed potato type of dish?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts