Personality Cafe banner

Which girls are you usually attracted to?

• xSFx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xNFx

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • xSTx

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • xNTx

Votes: 14 41.2%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
If you are an INTP girl you are also of course very welcome to answer.
You realize that'd kill just about any chance you have at decent and meaningful results.... right?

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
I like the one's who like me. Namely, bubbly extroverted girls who confuse my boring disposition for mysterious.
Ah but that is where you're wrong. Only you see it as boring, we see it as delightful ;) And what girl doesn't like a great mystery. Especially women who love trying to figure people out. What makes them tick. The more bizzare the better. This is an ENFP dream really. Explore, scratch head, explore, bang head on table, explore , getting closer, explore, nope not close enough, explore some more.

Reactions: Archana

·
Registered
604 Posts
^ INTJs are not really all that mysterious. Intelligent and interesting definitely but mysterious? Not so much. I think P types have more mystery than Js, as Js can be very predictable. In fact i see INTJs as being the opposite of mysterious. They are very upfront about things; they make known to you their views and thoughts and explain why they do what they do if you listen and pick up on it; They are very straight-forward about things. I think us NFs hear what they are saying but we just don't "get" it, as we have different preferences and meaning for things. MBTI can help us understand their language and that's when it becomes obvious they are not really the mysterious type at all. In fact their language is quite easy to figure out once you know only a few things about it.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
^ INTJs are not really all that mysterious. Intelligent and interesting definitely but mysterious? Not so much. I think P types have more mystery than Js, as Js can be very predictable. In fact i see INTJs as being the opposite of mysterious. They are very upfront about things; they make known to you their views and thoughts and explain why they do what they do if you listen and pick up on it; They are very straight-forward about things. I think us NFs hear what they are saying but we just don't "get" it, as we have different preferences and meaning for things. MBTI can help us understand their language and that's when it becomes obvious they are not really the mysterious type at all. In fact their language is quite easy to figure out once you know only a few things about it.
You are basing things on Internet Articles.

Real life INTJs - no one knows anything about them. Even if they come into contact with them every. single. day.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
My type 3 says i go for trophies.

·
Administrator
23,778 Posts
I'm attracted to the male type of girls. Call me crazy but sometimes being a heterosexual INTJ female will force you that way.

Friendships with other girls....there aren't very many who I can relate to that well. There are some INFJ, ESFP, INFP, INTP, ENTP, ISTJ. I think it sometimes just goes beyond type and more to whether they are in your proximity and share similar interests. I know there really aren't many like me.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Real life INTJs - no one knows anything about them. Even if they come into contact with them every. single. day.
Not sure if this is sarcastic, but I agree with it. My family is dumbfounded as to my disposition and intentions, though I've clearly explained myself on many accounts.

I think people just don't understand logic, which doesn't even make sense to begin with.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
ISTJ has a point.

I didn't vote since I'm not INTX but I like IXFP and INFJ... Stay home types, which I guess really doesn't pertain to a particular MBTI type but w/e

edit: I just tried to spell particular peticular because that's how I say in phonetically... does anyone else do this..?

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Leave it to the ISTJ to notice that the OP got the groupings wrong. OP wrote:
* xSFx
* xNFx
* xSTx
* xNTx

... when the correct groupings are as follows:

xNFx
xNTx
xSxJ
xSxP

Carry on.
A group is a group. As long as it's divided equally and logically. All's well. Don't see why it's one way for the S people and another for the N. Are perceiving functions that more important than judging functions for S type people?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts