Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'd say INTJs, too. But the REAL ones on this forum. Like the ones who were INTJ before they even knew what INTJ was.
So, just how many 'fakers' do we have?
When I first read the profile of an INTJ, I and those who knew me were amazed at how much it resembled me.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
So, just how many 'fakers' do we have?
When I first read the profile of an INTJ, I and those who knew me were amazed at how much it resembled me.
Well I am not sure about actual numbers, but I can say it's pretty easy to tell the real ones if you want to know. It's usually NOT the ones looking for negative attention. And it is NOT the ones worried so much about what other's think of them. But you probably know this.

The other way I know, is that they are usually the ones helping me with my homework. I love the way they answer my questions and give me drawn out responses. This is the way they let me know they care :wink:

Reactions: Angel1412kaitou

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Someone is jealous they don't have Enstein.
Are you implying that I, as an INTJ, feel envy towards the INTPs because they have the man whom is generally regarded as being one of the smartest of the 20th century?
What, pray tell, was William James Sidis or Johann Wolfgang von Goethe? They were each of them far superior in intellect that was Einstein.

·
Registered
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Type elitism is fun :wink:
INTJs are superior.
MBTI truths
Hitler (typed as INTJ) - Upon reading his psychological profile from the OSS, it becomes clear that he is an INTJ (and not ENFJ or any other sort of feeler/idealist!). When Hitler was not giving speeches he tended to be untalkative; in fact, he could be silent for long periods of time. He also didn't attend many parties and usually worked alone. As an intuitor, he was completely obsessed with an unrealistic vision of the world. As a thinker, he prided himself on his firmness and brutality. Judger is obvious.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry fellow INTJs, but my vote goes to INTPs, ENTPs, INFJs, and ENTPs. Kind of a broad range, but they're all intellectuals in their own ways!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts