Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For me, it's the eyes.

This is because I am a firm believer in the eyes being the windows to the heart and the soul.

That's the main reason. Other than that, I don't really mind average looks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
whatever the guy has the best of. some guys it's mouth, others eyes, others hair, hands, shoulders, etc.
Yea, I was indecisive until I saw what you said here. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Generally take a look at the complete picture. One physical feature can break someone for me(sad to admit to), but I don't know if one feature can make someone for me.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I'm a big picture kind of person. BUT, I do really love nice arms. If a guy has them, though, it doesn't mean I'll be automatically attracted to him. He's gotta look decent overall. If not, I just stare appreciatively at his arms :wink:

As far as my boyfriend goes, there is one thing I love the most about him (physically speaking). He has freckly lips. It's adorable. :blushed:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
It depends on the person. I like everyone for their strengths AND flaws, though, so, I dunno, probably all of it? I do have a tendency to be fixated on hair, eyes, and/or smile, though. And I like a grabbable ass and, on females, cuppable bouncy breasts. I really can't say I like one feature a whole lot more than any other, and certainly not all the way across the board, though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
My hubby? Umm... I think his face is just well-composed. Love his eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks... shoulders, waist, booty, legs... I get a little giddy just thinking about it.

I like a good jawline on a medium-frame.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Generally speaking, eyes.

I speak from experience, although there was only one person I've ever crushed on. She has the most beautiful brown eyes ever .___.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
My hubby? Umm... I think his face is just well-composed. Love his eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks... shoulders, waist, booty, legs... I get a little giddy just thinking about it.
QUOTE]

Ah, yes..I forgot about the booty. I love a nice booty on a guy. Why is it that guys with nice butts are so self-conscious about it??

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
i had to think about this for awhile...Shoulders and Hips for sure

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Eyes - I love reading them.
Smile - lets you know you're doing a good job.
Thighs and hips - I love curvature.
Boobs - I'm a guy and this shouldn't need to be explained.
Shoulders - Preferably a good shape for cuddling and/or spooning
Neck /collarbone - So soft :3
Hands - anything but a lumberjacks.

Reactions: Teigue

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Ass, and I know I'm not the only one!
Cheek bones and lips too.

Reactions: dreamcatcher

·
Registered
101 Posts
I really enjoy someone with average looks. It makes me feel comfortable and all in all, looks are not on my priority list when it comes to girls. Oddly enough I'd have to say I really like a girl with lightly curled hair though... I'm not sure why it just gets to me

·
Registered
242 Posts
Eyes always come first. My boyfriend has beautiful green eyes with hazel flecks and long lashes... I'd take them for myself if I could! Simply stunning. I also enjoy a well-constructed face (not necessarily symmetrical, just pleasing) and great smile.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts