Personality Cafe banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Eyes always come first. My boyfriend has beautiful green eyes with hazel flecks and long lashes... I'd take them for myself if I could! Simply stunning. I also enjoy a well-constructed face (not necessarily symmetrical, just pleasing) and great smile.
:shocked:Lucky!! I would kill for green eyes..for myself or a partner! Where are all the green eyed people hiding??

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
Hard to narrow down, but... The eyes and the shape of the face! Blue and green eyes are killer.

·
Registered
759 Posts
:shocked:Lucky!! I would kill for green eyes..for myself or a partner! Where are all the green eyed people hiding??
Hi :p

Most people don't recognize I have green eyes until I take my glasses off though. I didn't even realize it was a big deal until I took them off one day and one of my coworkers said "Oh my god! You have green eyes! I love green eyes!" and went on for a few minutes about it.

Personally though, I'm not so sure eye color matters for me so much as the shape and look of the eyes.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
my best friend looks like a cat......... omg.. o_Oooo

green eyes too :p

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Mine are a weird greenish greyish bluish hazelish color. Sometimes I'd prefer to have brown eyes so I could say what color they are without a look of confusion and exasperation. Plus, they're so warm.
Definitely attracted to them.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I love me a sexy voice and a nice laugh. There's this one guy I know with the sexiest laugh in the universe and it melts me.

Also, I've liked a guy's waist before. Lean guys' waists look good in suits or blazers. That gets me giddy :D If you're a lean or skinny guy, wear a blazer when you dress up and you'll be twenty times more attractive.

Also, if they smell good, its so nice. Smelling bad is a major turn off too.

I'm glad to hear that some people are attracted to brown eyes, cause that's what mine are.

·
Registered
62 Posts
If someone doesn't smell good it doesn't matter how beautiful they are.
But if I have to choose........

penis?

·
Registered
771 Posts
his really really dark eyes =^_^=

·
Registered
89 Posts
Eyes (I'm partial to blue or hazel -- I can't see green so it really does nothing to me) and lips. Kissable lips, really. :)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts