Personality Cafe banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is always interesting to hear other people's dreams. I also want to know how the various scenes were in detail.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
Well mostly getting killed or being chased down and then getting killed.

As for details it depends.. I get crazy dreams with details if I ate something before bed..most of them are nightmares with a lot of twisted plotline. There's also taste in dreams..at some point I tasted what it seemed like a dry pillow and I was probably chewing on it so maybe that added to the flavor if the dream.

My dreams are overall weird..there are things happening sure, but the context seem to extend forever..I can't explain it
.I'll have to link you to my dream journal for you get a good sense but no one has the time to read through wall if text arey dreams

·
Registered
13,220 Posts
I love dreams, they tell you a lot, and I think that's a good tool for self-knowledge and growth.

I wouldn't talk about one particular dream in details because I don't work like that. I connect dreams together by themes, and it creates a net. I'm more interested in reccuring themes than in isolated dreams, and it rarely is so. Lots of dreams have to do with recent emotions and situations, a few days to a few weeks (for me), but also these themes. The dreams are never the same anyway, so it would be a waste of time. I only pay attention to new/different elements.

As for the themes, pretty classic stuff, tidals/or end of the world things, planes, someone at my place or the feeling there is (I thought it was invasion of privacy or that fear, but it could also mean getting in touch/closer to myself/unconscious). I dream of zombies too. And I've had odd/mystical dreams with Gillian Anderson. One was really weird.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I think the one where I was out in the middle of nowhere at night putting on a sweater when something behind me suddenly grabbed my arm and started pulling hard on it.

·
Registered
79 Posts
The dream that I remember that I was more terrified about was when I was a kid and dreamed that I was in the playground of the building I live in, and there were a lot of black triangles frenetically flying around me, I was trapped. Everything was very white and bright, but the triangles were black. It was so vivid. I woke up crying and desperate

·
Registered
5 Posts
One of my recent dreams that really unsettled/scared me was kinda silly, I had a dream that my dad really needed soy sauce for a recipe or something and I walked outside to find him chopping up his pet dogs with a meat cleaver to make the soy sauce?? I'm still angry at him even though he didn't actually do anything.

One of the more recurring ones I always used to have as a kid that really terrified me is really abstract, I used to have dreams where random shapes would like warp...? like they would get really big or really small and twist around. I have no idea why this scared me so much but it was the dream that always had me waking up really stressed with my heart racing...

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I have a huge phobia of spiders, and I've had dreams about spiders chasing me, crawling all over me, and a huge tarantula being in my room. I've had dreams about being stabbed and burned alive(and to a certain degree I can actually feel pain in my dreams which obviously makes those types of dreams worse), but even those aren't as scary to me as the spider dreams.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
I was standing on a skinny black canoo in an underground whirlpool in a red lit cave. This was about 8 years ago.

The whirlpool kept spinning in circles, slowly, and I kept patting away from the middle.

I felt like I was in pergatory. There was no place to escape. As I looked towards the edge, everything looked dark.

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
someone was trying to plasticize me while alive. like they did to the people in the Bodyworlds exhibit. They were putting fumes through the air conditioning vents while I slept. (like if you breathed them in you'd get plasticized) lol. it was scary at the time.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
As someone who dreamt not that long ago that he got up and went number 2 in the middle of night.. Woke up unsure if dream was in fact reality.. I have never got out of a bed so slowly (or terrified.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts