Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
A, because it is the first letter of the alphabet so, without it, the rest of the alphabet wouldn't exist and we would have no language.
It is also a vowel. And who doesn't love vowels?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
N. I love living in a huge, big Plan that is preferably not too connected to reality. Plus, it is also my strongest preference, I normally don't score high on T, J and E.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
This is like asking me to choose air or water.

I would choose N; as a writer, I need to be able to see the patterns in life and how they work together to weave a story.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
For myself....

J as that is also my first initial. I love structure, rules and orderliness in the world and thus it seems to be one of the bigger ones that determines me in some ways. Saving the best for last may be another way to see this.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I'm personally quite fond of lower case phi as letter ... it was my total favorite when I studied ancient Greek.

The INTP forum changed this to a discussion of function...would that be more palatable to the INTJ community?

·
Registered
309 Posts
T most definitely. It's what rules my world/ gets me through everything! It would be a sad world indeed without it. I always score the highest on my T anyway...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts