Personality Cafe banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
The letters don't really hold any importance anymore to me as they once did. It's all about the functions for me.

But with that being said, I guess to answer your question, i'm gonna have to say N.

I value Ne/Ti and it's hard to really separate one from the other for me because they make me who I am and I value my perspective greatly.

I guess though that if I had to pick one i'd pick N because it nothing else i'd still like to be able to see multiple possibilities for things. I mean one can be "Thinking" but if they don't really have the right function to support it or dominate it then it's kind of useless, at least for me. (Not knocking any other types i'm just basing that comment off of my own values)

At least with INTUITION I can have my head in the clouds and i'd still be creative. So ultimately if I had to choose one I guess it'd be that.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
I like how E looks, I like to write N, T is pretty fun to say and P is amusing!

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
N it's seems to be a secure foundation, It's a strong letter.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I'd say N, but being an ESTP could be a lot of fun. But paws off my T. There was a time when I wanted to be an F, but when I think about it, I prefer the way I make decisions.

As for P... Please take it away. J's have a huge advantage in work & life in general.

·
Registered
424 Posts
X as in XXXX.

Nothing like improvement.

Aside from that I wouldn't mind some XXX, as in EXXX :laughing:

By the way, I suppose what I wrote is part of Ne :)

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I don't know how to say which of my functions is most important without mentioning that it's pretty much useless without any support...
I guess I'd go with intuition, though, since Ne is my dominant function and lends the most to my outlook on life.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Ne's my very favorite function, so N.

·
Banned
359 Posts
In the order of importance
------------------------------------------------
N - this is what basically drives you. So most important. [More specifically Ne]

T - Strong logic a foundation of every idea.

P - Values of freedom. ENTP values are distinct.

E - We love being with people and interactions.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Which Letter is most important to you? E, N, T or P and why?
N, Intuitive. Not surprising, as it's our first function. The way intuitives see the world is very much a part of what I consider my identity.

·
Banned
48 Posts
It's going to lack originality but... Ne! It's amazing! I'd be nothing without it! XD

·
Registered
364 Posts
I wouldn't mind being an INTP ENFP or ENTJ but I wouldn't want to be ESTP so I guess N!

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
N, N, N N N N, N, N, N N N N, N, N, N N N N N...everybody!

Seriously, though....Dominant Intuition is B.A. And it's well known to be one of the most important factors of personality.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I wouldn't mind being an INTP ENFP or ENTJ but I wouldn't want to be ESTP so I guess N!
What's wrong with being ESTP? ESTPs are a-fucking-mazing salesmen and showmen. I'd kill to be one.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts