Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,135 Posts
It's a hard question. While I have considered myself a sensor, a perceiver, and even a feeler, I've never considered myself an introvert. So I guess the E is the most like me (it means my Te is dominant over my Ni, which I think is definetly true,) but I think, my personality is most likely either summed up as my T or my J...

I would say that Te is the most important to me, as it's a mix of E, T and J :)

·
Registered
648 Posts
I would have to say T and N.
T keeps me grounded and I believe helps me, personally, in making good decisions.
N because I cant imagine thinking very often with Se or Si. Its a strange concept to me, I kind of wish I could understand what it's like to use Si as frequently as other types, but at the same time I am happy thinking about things the way I do. I know I use Se at times, but using it as dominant or closer to the front baffles me a bit.
Its hard to imagine thinking any other way.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I like Ni. I LOVE Ni. I would be very very VERY bored without Ni.

Being a Te in any F dominated situation can actually be unbelievably frustrating. You just want to make them SEE THE LOGIC :angry:

I like being a J...organization and cleanliness make me happy. It's just the best way to optimize productivity and efficiency in my opinion. Plus, as a girl I love coming into my nice clean little room, lighting the candles, and feeling all clean and put together.

So.. tE, Ni,Te..and J! I like them all. Blame the Fi, I just can't play favourites :laughing:

·
Registered
28 Posts
It's a silly question because you are uninformed about the tetra gram. It's a code for what lies underneath.

Te, Ni, Ne, Ti
Fi, Se, Si, Fe

T is the most important, but it must be multiplied by E and therefor J.

The ability to shape the environment to our vision. (Te)
The ability to understand how it will occur, the order, timing and whether we are missing critical data (Ni)
The ability to foresee contingency, invent new methods (Ne)
The ability to understand how all of it will work (Ti) will usually be exported to an INTJ (Ti primary) to implement

The knowledge that this action is the right thing to do because it increases efficiency/relation/mood/environmentally friendliness/helps a cause(Fi)
The ability to command the people around us to agree with our will and carry it out (Se)
The ability to do remember every detail and sense stress levels (Si)
The ability to make everyone happy (Fe)

We don't usually care whether people are happy in a group, or if they are incompatible. We want people to do what we are paying them to do. This is also why ENTJs study socionics like crazy because it takes the spectrum of human interactions and puts it into a nice Ti mould for us to understand. This is why no website really has a clean understanding of ENTJs and usually have blanks about them.

It's better for people to think we're evil, because they are in fact the corrupted ones; who would rather relax than work harder or more efficiently. Additionally because ENTJ's Ti function is in the 7th position (Ignoring) then most people don't like it when we display large amounts of Ti.

Whenever I go off on a Ti rant, I usually do not return to respond to the queries because people's responses are predictable and it is in fact much more expedient if the world is ignorant about socionics and especially that ENTJs are or will shortly become masters of it.

·
Banned
557 Posts
I like T the most because with a high Feeling score it's like every 5 minutes I'd be crying my eyes out or being tempted to make stupid decisions.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
For letters, T = N > J > E

Not that I like E least, but I am glad it's J instead of P more than E over I. As, I'd rather be INTJ > ENTP. I can't choose between whether it's better for me to be ESTJ or ENFJ.

As for functions, I like my Ni best, maybe. Or hate it most, I can't tell. I respect my Te, and can appreciate the hard work Se does, even the much-neglected Fi has some merits; but Ni is the wild card that can make something turn brilliant or blow up.

·
Registered
648 Posts
For letters, T = N > J > E

Not that I like E least, but I am glad it's J instead of P more than E over I. As, I'd rather be INTJ > ENTP. I can't choose between whether it's better for me to be ESTJ or ENFJ.

As for functions, I like my Ni best, maybe. Or hate it most, I can't tell. I respect my Te, and can appreciate the hard work Se does, even the much-neglected Fi has some merits; but Ni is the wild card that can make something turn brilliant or blow up.
Yes I have to admit, Ni for me is more a love/hate relationship.
In general though I will say Ni is one of the most useful functions apart from Te.

I heard Fi is indicative of a "J"type.
Does anyone have any information on this?
For example if we did not have Fi, or if you have low Fi, you are less of a Judging type or not at all.
Perhaps its a combination of Te + Fi that makes a J type
Or perhaps this information is not correct?

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
N: it makes me feel superior for having it.
I'm not going to pretend and be modest about this.
It can be my worst enemy at times.
T: Lets me see through bullshit
E: helps me make friends and appreciate them.
J: helps me retrace my steps and find my keys...
:wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.