Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
F. I answer without the slightest hint of hesitation.

·
Registered
342 Posts
N, I love seeing patterns and jumping from possibility to possibility and idea to idea.

I also love the power of the metaphor and seeing meaning in everything!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
The N. I don' t know how I would do anything if I was an S, how would I ever make decisions about anything, and would I even have any intelligent thoughts in my head?

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I had predicted that on these threads of Peter's, that people would be more likely to choose their dominant function as the most important. I still have to look at the other threads, but on this thread it seems as if most people are picking N rather than F.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
The I and the P are the most important to me. I am very comfortable with introversion and the P is the rebel in me which I love. I love my N and F also, but they tend to cause me intense internal turmoil at times.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I thought you were talking about letters in the alphabet when I read the title. After going through each of them, I figured out I cared aobut "T" the most...

In regards to my MBTI letter though, I'm a bit ambivalent to my I, I like my P and F very well, but I think N wins it for me. I just can't imagine living without my dreamworld...

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
I like my I and N!

·
Registered
716 Posts
I think my Fi is more important to me; I just love to feel. And that makes I and P equally important because P defines my N as my extroverted function, making room for the I to make Fi my primary function :wink:

And I sure prefer Fi over Fe...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts