Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
17,125 Posts
F. I answer without the slightest hint of hesitation.

· Subterranean Homesick Alien
14,417 Posts
I don't need to breathe!
So you don't get enough oxygen to your head and you refuse to help the green life by exhaling carbon dioxide. It's people like you who break the beautiful harmony of life!!

· Registered
3,231 Posts
The N. I don' t know how I would do anything if I was an S, how would I ever make decisions about anything, and would I even have any intelligent thoughts in my head?

· Subterranean Homesick Alien
14,417 Posts
I had predicted that on these threads of Peter's, that people would be more likely to choose their dominant function as the most important. I still have to look at the other threads, but on this thread it seems as if most people are picking N rather than F.

· Registered
155 Posts
I thought you were talking about letters in the alphabet when I read the title. After going through each of them, I figured out I cared aobut "T" the most...

In regards to my MBTI letter though, I'm a bit ambivalent to my I, I like my P and F very well, but I think N wins it for me. I just can't imagine living without my dreamworld...

· Registered
717 Posts
I think my Fi is more important to me; I just love to feel. And that makes I and P equally important because P defines my N as my extroverted function, making room for the I to make Fi my primary function :wink:

And I sure prefer Fi over Fe...

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.