Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
All are important, but my most "prefered" is the J, I like to organize and manage things, and do them with a clockwork determination. I like to control my life and take decisions early and wisely. Time is important, even though I'm not too good with it.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Would you like to buy a vowel? I am going with F. Feeling I think makes me stand out the J is my weakest and N gives my F a run for the money.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I will take the E. While most of the time I get myself in trouble, my extroverted nature has put me in the middle of a lot of situations that could have gone really bad. I used to be a care provider for quadriplegics with head traumas. A person who is disabled through accident is often conditioned to be more introverted due to cultural and societal stereotypes/discriminations. This can result in a lot of general frustration and anger for my clients. They become withdrawn...

My extroverted nature, esp my ENFJ nature, blessed me with the ability to go in, rally up, and hold healthy boundaries. To me, being extroverted gives us the ability to intentionally commit energy alchemy...We can push a "flavor" and affect a space, a person, or a situation for it's benefit if it is done right. We spiral out, introverts spiral in. There is momentum in either case :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
N.... Patterns patterns patterns... there's a reason for EVERYTHING. But I'd have to say that F and E are tied for second... maybe... Definitely not J though. :p

·
Registered
266 Posts
Very tough to pick only one letter. I would have to go with....uhh.....N because its my weakest. If I lose the N, I lose being an ENFJ...HAHAHAHA.....:crazy:

·
Registered
56 Posts
N its my compass and helps me figure out things and its rarely wrong
J is also second most useful...it keeps me organized and helps me plan ahead and it protect me on occasion that way.

·
MOTM Feb 2011
8,080 Posts
F. I like that I feel things and that I can love with such a great capacity. It's what makes me, me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts