Personality Cafe banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
The iNtuition, definately. We think randomly, without any discernible order, we make assumptions and intuitive guesses that are really right most times. It makes us incredibly creative and imaginative and energetic. Yeah, N is who I am.

·
Registered
518 Posts
*holds my F to me dearly* F is the most important to me, because I really value the qualities that come with it. (this in itself is Fi :tongue:) Since the relationships I have with all the people in my life are very important to me, I want to be a compassionate person, I want to be somebody I can trust, and I want to be somebody others can open up to about anything. Not that any T type person isn't perfectly capable of this too of course, but I just feel like my F helps me strive for this more. ^^;;

The facts, the solutions... being able to get things "correct" isn't as interesting to me as trying to understand people. :3

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
ENFP is most important to me. To be an ENFP is to not be mean and pick one letter over the others. They'd feel bad! Poor letters, it's like choosing one son over the other three! And then what kind of person would we be? =O That's just mean and harsh and cruel!

So my favourites are E AND N AND F AND P!!

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
P because it's the one letter that makes me feel laid back...thouugh I think my F affects me the strongest.

·
Registered
41 Posts
iNtuition. Just having the ability to read people and figure out the motivations in a situation is really helpful. It also allows our ability to make connections, which is always great for making people laugh. x3

·
Banned
207 Posts
ENFP is most important to me. To be an ENFP is to not be mean and pick one letter over the others. They'd feel bad! Poor letters, it's like choosing one son over the other three! And then what kind of person would we be? =O That's just mean and harsh and cruel!

So my favourites are E AND N AND F AND P!!
I like dark orange font :crazy:!

·
Banned
148 Posts
N. yea. most def.

out of all the things people call me, I like "creative" the most.

also quite partial to being "inappropriately creative."

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I'm going to retract my above comment and say that the "E" is the important because even though I may not be the strongest extrovert compared to some people I know as far as being able to go up to people and strike conversations up with minimal effort etc, everything I do is more enjoyable with people around. All my passions/intererests are more easily carried out or obtained when I'm doing them with someone else. Perhaps this makes me co depedent, but it's who I am.:happy:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Hmm...I think the least S/N -It's not really important to me:)-maybe becouse I am moderately expressed intuitive.

But it's important too-

J just sometimes gets on my nerves, and I-i love I person but it disturb me for example when I am so exciting in crowd of people or when I want go to the party!

So for me in me most important is N and F, and in relations with others E and P:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts