I love being a sensor.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Another dumb topic sigh....:dry:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
I'm just going to drop this a move on...maybe depends on how I feel and If anything else dumb comes from this topic..

Dominant: Introverted thinking (Ti)

Ti seeks precision, such as the exact word to express an idea. It notices the minute distinctions that define the essence of things, then analyzes and classifies them. Ti examines all sides of an issue, looking to solve problems while minimizing effort and risk. It uses models to root out logical inconsistency.[13] ISTPs live in a world of logic, on which they base their decisions. They process information from their auxiliary function to create strategies for action at a moment's notice. They love to examine complicated systems.

Reactions: AEIOU

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I guess in order:
T: Without it, I wouldn't be able to do anything alone, I'd just be a sentient being like a plant.
S: Without it, I'd just be trapped in my own mind. You might then find me in a mental ward or wandering in the desert talking to the sky.
I: I'd prefer if my extraverted and introverted functions were a little more balanced, it would help me deal with stuff a bit better. On the other hand it's nice that I don't have to be constantly involved in the real world to feel good. On the third hand maybe it would be better if I could like being around people more:)
P: What is this good for? So I am able to change my mind and live more freely? So I have Se/Ti instead of Si/Te. Very well then.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
I guess I agree with them all being important too^-^. Cos otherwise I'd be an ISTJ, ISFP, INTP or ESTP and I am so not those.

Reactions: hatercakes

·
Registered
410 Posts
Is that what happend when you tried to put your car back together after taking it appart piece by piece?
Rude alert, rude alert, an electrical fire has knocked out my voice recognition unicycle. Many whirlitzers are missing from my databanks. Abandon shop! This is not a daffodil, repeat, this is not a daffodil!

Reactions: FearsomeCritter

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Rude alert, rude alert, an electrical fire has knocked out my voice recognition unicycle. Many whirlitzers are missing from my databanks. Abandon shop! This is not a daffodil, repeat, this is not a daffodil!
Red Dwarf is freakin hilarious btw

1 - 20 of 26 Posts