Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
This is kind of a tough call for me...it's kind of between the I and the F, though what's funny is that both give such strong strengths and weaknesses.

For the I...on one hand, it makes me a lot happier by myself, which is huge for my simplicity. But I also think it keeps me from being really social, and that can lead to some loneliness sometimes.

But I think the F is the most important. The downside is that I'm so sensitive and easily hurt. But...I just feel like it's my whole being to be nice. I can't stand hurting people, and it's so huge to me to help people and make them feel good. I don't know, I just really like being known as a nice guy, and it in turn makes me feel really good to feel that I am. And those good feelings are really what I live for in life.

So all in all I'd have to go for the F.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Hmm I have thought about this, and I guess I'll answer in terms of what I would least like to change.
That would be F, then J, I and S.

In terms of what is most important in defining my character....
That would be a toss-up between I and F.

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I is the most important followed by
S/J
F.
Because with me, I is the strongest letter and F is the weakest. I think that maybe I would rate them differently if I had had more S and/or J friends since growing up. There's an abundance of introversion, intuition and perceiving that has repressed the SJ in me =()

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Whatever causes my need to cohere to a sense of goodness; which ever causes me to want to be a good, honest person - possibly F or J.

I Less than the others. I wouldn't mind being happier to be around people often, and more energetic when I am around them.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hmmmm, I think J is the one I would most like to keep.
Next would be F.
Then I, and last would be S. I really wouldn't mind being an Intuitive....
But, I'm happy with the way I was made! Everybody has something to give! :happy:

Reactions: Seeker99
1 - 6 of 6 Posts