Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
F! For sure. It is also what I look for most in relationships and other people in general. I'm a 30 across the board for all letters, so numbers don't show the preference, but it's what I value most for sure. Fe all the way.

·
Registered
797 Posts
I'd say F too. As much as I hate it sometimes, I am an emotions person through and through. I just have so many feelings ​all the time. Sometimes it's too much, but I can't imagine life without them.

Edit: I just noticed the original question was from 2010! Thanks, @KeepingItClassy for unearthing great questions like these. Trust the ESFJ forum to take 3 years to get to a question though, geez. :laughing:

·
Registered
77 Posts
E. I live for other people. (Wait...you mean E isn't for exaggeration?)

But more seriously, I feel that the reason I do most things is because it helps me understand people. I like concepts served to me on a silver plate of concrete facts, because that's how many of the people I work with understand things. (Patients never want to hear the optical problems underlying their refractive error. They only want to know they're nearsighted and what their prescription is now.) Generally, the public I work with likes straight-to-the-point facts and not philosophical theory. Sympathy and empathy also go a long way in making sure that I'm understanding the people I'm talking to, and I rely on gut feelings to help me read their attitudes correctly. But after E, my ranking would be F > S > J.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts