Personality Cafe banner

Which major?? Please help I'm at a complete loss.

1881 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  DjSharperimage
Helloo! Growing up I've always wanted to be an actress and I had all sorts of wacky dreams. Now I realize that although there are so many things to do in life, I might have to close a couple of windows to get the big door open. I'm determined to make something of myself. I'm interested in psychology but don't think I would enjoy being a clinical psychologist. I'm a talker, not a listener but I'm very observant. I'm not the best talker though because I get nervous with public speaking! I just can't do it unless it's scripted. I'm interested in Human Resources but my dad says anyone can do that. I'm absolutely against anything I.T related, if that helps! Medicine and Law are also things I cannot see myself doing. My dad wants me to be a journalist, but I'm not big on writing so that's a no no. I'm interested in being an entrepreneur but I don't know if I'm up for it. I can see myself being good selling things to people, or making good advertisements? I like to think of good ideas to move forward. What to do, what to do... Please help by telling me your take on things, and if you're an ENFP, I'd be so interested to know what you're doing at the moment and how you feel about it! :) Thank you all!
Reactions: Zombie Devil Duckie
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This'd be a little easier if you list off the reasons why YOU like and dislike the professions you're interested in.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.