Personality Cafe banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
I've been working on starting a business, but I have so many ideas. I don't know which one to focus on.
I kind of want to do everything. You need a lot of Business Capital to start off with tho. Raising funds would take forever.

I'm also into making music, but it's pretty hard.
I like to read a lot of psychology books too, mostly self-improvement, but all the technical types of books and data bore me.

What I find is that I do a lot of Journalism things everyday without even trying to.
Like I would check out new music releases every single day, and post it on forums, blogs, etc
I would watch a movie and write a review on it, or watch movie trailers and post the interesting ones on my blog
I would play videogames and write a review on it,
I would look at photography and art and post it on my blog
I would check out new technology/products and post it on my blog and share it with people
And also if there's any interesting news on TreeHugger | Your source for green design & living news, commentary and advice I would share it with people
Anyways,
Since I'm always doing that kind of stuff, It kind of makes me want to be a Journalist. I think it just fits me

I guess you should look at your hobbies and the things that you do on a regular basis everyday.
Like, what do you do when you're bored, and don't have anyone to talk to?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.