Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Confession: I stole this from an ENFP thread :kitteh:

I'm curious, which type on PerC have INFJs married the most? And for those of you that aren't married, which types have you had the most successful relationship (romantically) with and why? :heart:

·
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
2,840 Posts
I'm not married but INFP. (I don't have any other type to really compare them with. xD)
But they can be really sweet, I liked my time with them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My wife is ENFP. She was my first LTR and I met her in 1988 at the age of 22. I’ll be honest. It’s been all fireworks and rainbows. To me, she is the same girl I met and married all those years ago, and she doesn’t seem to age. She is smart, quick witted and still has the enthusiasm of a college girl. We have a blast together, and have been pretty successful to boot. Life has kicked us in the tail a few times, and it’s been good to have a solid marriage to fall back on. I wish everyone could have what I found.

·
Banned
164 Posts
1st wife... ISFP (most beautiful soul, it help she was also sexy, double whammied)
2nd was ISTP (beautiful too, but very much a shut in
3rd was an INFJ (scary, I know, occasionally we collide in real life)
4th was an ESTJ (say what you want, it worked for us.. for a while. She scared everyone, but not me, with whole threatening to cut my dick off thing
5th .....will probably be the death of me

It's hard to connect deeply that many times

·
Super Moderator
10,966 Posts
My third and ex was an ENTP. Let’s just say he kept things interesting, until he was everywhere he shouldn’t have been.

·
Banned
3,328 Posts
ENFP. Because screw being unpredictable. :laughing:

·
Registered
17,751 Posts
My third and ex was an ENTP. Let’s just say he kept things interesting, until he was everywhere he shouldn’t have been.
My ISTJ acts like a firm anchor because the world is a playground and if she didn't hold me down, I would probably get a job in Antarctica just because I really, really want to :eek:h: ... I can't even understand why she doesn't want to share that experience with me? Doesn't it sound amazing? I dream about it all the time. I've even looked at opportunities in my spare time.

But then we bought a house. And now I'm firmly anchored to where I am ... cleaning out the fucking gutters on a Sunday morning :sad:

9,999 Posts
Ex-wife. She was probably an unhealthy ESFP. A disaster, and one I should have left much sooner than I did.

Best relationship? INFP without a doubt. I would steal her Fi and Ne in a heartbeat if I could.

·
Banned
3,328 Posts
Ex-wife. She was probably an unhealthy ESFP. A disaster, and one I should have left much sooner than I did.

Best relationship? INFP without a doubt. I would steal her Fi and Ne in a heartbeat if I could.

Well look who decided to sneak back onto the forum.

How's the durian's treating ya?

·
Super Moderator
10,966 Posts
My ISTJ acts like a firm anchor because the world is a playground and if she didn't hold me down, I would probably get a job in Antarctica just because I really, really want to :eek:h: ... I can't even understand why she doesn't want to share that experience with me? Doesn't it sound amazing? I dream about it all the time. I've even looked at opportunities in my spare time.

But then we bought a house. And now I'm firmly anchored to where I am ... cleaning out the fucking gutters on a Sunday morning :sad:

Oh, no, no Reap not that kind of traveling he had done.
Good thing, Etherea has grounded you! lol
I think that lady is good for you... come on, I know you agree. : )
Nah, traveling is cool, but having a home, a house, is just as cool. : )

·
Registered
17,751 Posts
Oh, no, no Reap not that kind of traveling he had done.
Good thing, Etherea has grounded you! lol
I think that lady is good for you... come on, I know you agree. : )
Nah, traveling is cool, but having a home, a house, is just as cool. : )
I knew what traveling you might be talking about ;). But I was trying to bring levity to the conversation and I succeeded.

Yess. She does ground me but also let me fly with my broken wing.

And the best part. No amount of praise gets to her head so I can do this all day, all night. :)

·
Super Moderator
10,966 Posts
I knew what traveling you might be talking about ;). But I was trying to bring levity to the conversation and I succeeded.

Yess. She does ground me but also let me fly with my broken wing.

And the best part. No amount of praise gets to her head so I can do this all day, all night. :)
Damn, you’re good! :laughing:
And, damn, lucky! :smile:

Did ya know I’m the one whom got this :heart: placed in the smiley box. I insisted we needed to show more love around this PerC town. Well, here’s to you both... :heart:

·
Registered
17,751 Posts
Love and respect to you too @Dalien. You're part of this journey and I appreciate it. Surreal's thread too has great memories despite what I was going through at the time. This whole section saved me. And I really hope that it can and does the same for other people.

I have become better at accessing my deepest thoughts. I'm older. Wiser.

If anything I can impart to today's youth is to never give up. And it's ok to have failed relationships because failed relationships still mean that the you know what you want. And that means you just need to find it. Even if it takes several tries.

I'm here for the long haul. I think considering that I've made a life by talking to someone online this means that this is all more real and more satisfying than anything I've experienced IRL.

IRL lack of friendships and social circle doesn't even bother me anymore. I look at people and i see all of us in the same boat trying to find our place in a small rock in a giant universe. We're all in this together and in our unique ways we're very much the same.

Yeah .. these are cliche words. But that's ok. I don't mind being cliche. Cliche helped me steer my life in a positive direction ;)

9,999 Posts
Well look who decided to sneak back onto the forum.

How's the durian's treating ya?
Was on a very nice binge of several a day for a month before coming back to Europe. It was quite dear, but ah so worth it. Probably won't be having any again anytime soon.

Hope the assorted Ne-doms in your life have been treating you well :proud:

·
Banned
3,328 Posts
Was on a very nice binge of several a day for a month before coming back to Europe. It was quite dear, but ah so worth it. Probably won't be having any again anytime soon.

Hope the assorted Ne-doms in your life have been treating you well :proud:
:laughing: The ENTPs are as unhelpful as always. The ENFPs are as wonderful as always.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts