• ISTP

Votes: 9 5.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A general consensus from the members of PerC through comments and poll-taking.
Keep in mind the criteria of what is attractive varies for each person. But I guess the poll is just meant to see what type accommodates most of these different criteria and through the comments, we can see the kind of criteria each type has.
So here are some questions to make it more obvious:

1. What is your type?
2. What kind of features do you think makes a female attractive (personality-wise)?
3. Do you think feelers or thinkers are more attractive females?
4. What type do you find is the most attractive on a female?

By the way, keep in mind sexual-orientation is irrelevant in this poll/thread.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
1. What is your type? I go with ISTJ for now (could be IXFP, don't know)

2. What kind of features do you think makes a female attractive (personality-wise)? I have a variety of tastes I guess. I like someone who is kind in their own way (doesn't have to be feeler kind), logical, honest, loyal, etc.

3. Do you think feelers or thinkers are more attractive females? I like both. So...neither.

I find ENTJ women the most attractive, although we probably aren't compatible due not to not 100% fitting what I'm looking for. It's a weakness for the leadership qualities, and low tolerance for bullshit. So that's what I voted for
However, dating wise, It's usually introverted judgers I stick with (ISTJ/ISFJ/INTJ/INFJ)

·
Registered
INFJ 4w5
1,534 Posts
1. What is your type?
INFP.

2. What kind of features do you think makes a female attractive (personality-wise)?
Someone strong-willed, open-minded, someone who knows what they want. She does not give up on her goals and she does not go out of her way to please others.

I am not attracted to feelers in general, so for me thinkers. This is because I am very emotional and I need someone to balance it out.

ENTJ is my ideal type in a female partner.

·
Registered
763 Posts
1. I'm mostly INTJ.
2. For me, attractive features in a female are Intelligence, Curiosity, Independence, Sense of humor, Honesty, Openness.
3. I definitely find thinkers more attractive.
4. Hard to say, I don't have a clear mental image for each type. Certainly, it's an NT type. Extroverts are probably more attractive as you can actually see them out there doing things. I voted for ENTP.

·
Registered
365 Posts
1. What is your type?
-INTJ

-Intelligence, passion, compassion and individualism.

-Neither, though I have more experience with Fs since generally I'm too emotionally reserved for other Ts to engage.

-I voted INFP, though I don't consider any type inherently more attractive than others. My vote was based primarily on stereotypes, generalizations and past experiences.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
It's funny to me how many people answer INFJ on this poll but in real life it's really not like that at all. People are repeatedly weirded out by my decisiveness, repeatedly weirded out by both my F and T (whichever one happens to be showing more in the moment), and they repeatedly misunderstand my introversion and think it's coldness. It's more often for me to see people who feel attracted to me because they thought I was ESTP or something and they are later very disappointed.

·
Registered
71 Posts
1. What is your type?
ENFP

Empathetic, intelligent, reflective, gentle, caring.

Feelers, because I think - of all the traits - feeling is the one that is the most connected with femininity. It gives an empathetic and idealistic viewpoint on the world, which I think is very attractive.

ENFJ. They often exude a certain overwhelming warmth, but with an intelligent mind in addition. They are outgoing, friendly and capricious, and often act with incredible selflessness.

Reactions: Zeri

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
1. What is your type?
Probably ISTP.

Authenticity, curiosity, independence, humor.

Either is fine as long as they have a few of the qualities that most appeal to me.

INTJ or ESTP. I voted INTJ for the poll.

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
double post, my apologies

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
1. What is your type?
ENTJ.

The features I have. I want an equal, or a clone more likely.

Feelers are good for casual stuff because they hate being used. Thinkers are good for long term stuff because they hate settling down. I only flirt with the feelers, and act like husbando material around thinkers. Neither is more attractive per se.

So many to choose from.... how do I decide...
Can't go wrong with ESFP, ISTP, and INTJ. ESFP is everyone's high school crush, ISTP is what you get during your depressive phase (they're cute af), and INTJ is what you can end up with if you get your shit together. Since everyone's voting for INTJ, when you can be damn sure they don't value the traits INTJs bring, and ISTP also has 2 votes (bless these 2 souls with good tastes), I'll vote ESFP for being the less annoying and generally sexier sisters of ENFPs.

·
Registered
189 Posts
1. What is your type?
ENTP

Strong-willed and open-minded. Innocent looking but will crush you with a glare. Easily intrigued by anything interesting.

I prefer thinkers who have a good sense of their F side, so I guess thinkers. But then again, I also like those who are feelers who have a good sense of their T side. So maybe feelers? Anyway, I voted for INTJ, so I guess thinkers.

Read above. I guess I'm like a 51%-49% INTJ-INFJ.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
1. What is your type?
INT*, probably P

Sensuality, Independence, Freedom-loving

Both

ISFP

·
Registered
3 Posts
1. What's your type?
INFP

Determined, idealistic, optimistic, likes to stick up for what she believes in, sociable.

Feeling, since I can relate to them better and more of them know it's alright to share their emotions.

ENFP, because of how optimistic and sociable they are. They always have a reason to smile and they're so welcoming.

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
1. INTJ
2. Kindness, decisiveness, confidence, intelligence, strength, interest in engaging on intellectual topics.
3. Thinkers, as they make for better conversation in my experience. Especially when faced with multiples of the persuasion as could happen when children come into the equation.
4. ENTP, ENTJ

1 - 20 of 262 Posts