Personality Cafe banner

Which Type do you get along with best

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soo basically which one do you get along with best, best chemistry. I noticed most of the personality types picked ENFPs as their "partner in crime"so im interested in what you guys think.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
When it comes to friends; INFP. If its about romance, xNxP; usually ENTP.

·
Registered
36 Posts
well, obviously i am an INTJ so i didn't vote but i viewed the poll results because i thought that it is an interesting poll
i wasn't so sure about that ENFPs would choose us (INTJs) in this poll probably because we don't show our feelings the way you do (although i read before some articles about INTJs in relationships with ENFPs and they called us "the perfect match" ) but i thought that you would probably prefer the feeler types. however, i am glad you chose us

·
Registered
924 Posts
My inferior Fe is celebrating a bit, because I am extremely fixated with the ENFP temperament.
You guys are that inspiration that I desperately need.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
hmm, it's hard to say because only a handful of people close to me are "typed" as far as I know.
ESFJ, ISFJ, ENFP, ENTJ, ENFJ, ESFP

All of these I guarantee click with.

Truly "digging deep / deep connection" with would be xSFJ, ENxJ

·
Registered
716 Posts
INTPs, ISTJs, INTJs most but for some reason more so INTPs lol but that's because I know more INTPs

·
Registered
869 Posts
I am surprised INTJ was voted so highly, since for myself at least I am not very good with those things called "feelings" and "emotions". That ENFPs seem to like so much, but at the same time my icy rational heart melts a little bit when I see my ENFP friend letting out a squeal of joy at the prospect of having Portal 2 themed knee socks.

·
Registered
204 Posts
My closest friends are INFJs, an INXP and an ISXP. With all of these people there is an ability to explore and discuss emotions and feelings, and unravel situations to refine our perspectives on things that have happened. All of them are very witty and quick minded. I have two very close ISTJ friends too who used to terrify me, but we've known each other long enough that that core of love and understanding means we understand criticisms and mad moments are not malicious. Their advice and loving suggestions when I am being flaky are much appreciated.

I know ESTJs and ENTPs who I love to spend time with but don't feel a close connection to, it's like there's a chasm in there somewhere between them really hearing and understanding where I'm coming from, although I know both types value my slant on their issues. They're fun, loyal and exciting to be with.

Romantically? I have no idea. Disasters with ISTJ, I think both of my long term relationships have been with this type. There is so much within an ISTJ that is attractive, solid, real... but I know, especially when I am under stress, I am the very worst person that type can be with.
Fun with an ESFP too who is still a great friend, but he was like the west wind, like nailing jelly to a wall, but we have an understanding and he is one of the people I always want to talk to when things go wrong.

I get on with pretty much anyone, but there are only a few people I would feel confident understanding me when I want to talk something through.

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I get along with other xNxPs the best. The Ne is off the charts. I find Ni to have the tendency to be a bit pompous and self absorbed, believing they're right about every little thing. So while I usually get along fairly well with xNxJs, I definitely prefer the Ne connection. I voted for ENTP because that's the one type I can say I've never met one I didn't like.

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
INFJ/INTP

Don't make me choose. :sad:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts