Personality Cafe banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fill answer the post above you, the write your own scenario.

A Zombie Apocalypse?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
You forgot to write scenario, so I will do in your stead.

Deadly puzzle labyrinth.
INTP can come up with unique solutions to solving these puzzles. INTJs too maybe.

Hunger Games.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Fighting? I do have some muscle. But I guess ISTPs would be the best at it as well.

Situation: You are in an airplane where there's a mass murderer on the loose.

·
Registered
13 Posts
intj, as they are most likely to be the murderer...
you know, like intps can objectively reason that 99% of humanity deserves to die, but only an intj would act upon it.
see, our procrastination serves to protect you!

global nuclear war.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Situation: You are in an airplane where there's a mass murderer on the loose.
I think there are multiple right answers and it would be interesting to discover the different approaches.
I mean ISTP would fight him, INTJ and INTP would try to outsmart him, ESFP of opposite sex could try to seduce the murderer...

This side note does not void the scenario above...

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
It all depends on how prepared you are. People who just let it come will be more likely to die than those who always prepare for the worst.
On the other hand, those people would be better at living of the land and dealing with surprise attacks, so it can go either way.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
^No scenario for me to comment on, so I will go with zombie apocalypse.
I already have a plan in place with my Dad and boyfriend but I wouldn't be surprised if I got myself killed eventually by over thinking.
I'm resourceful and I have great aim, so I wouldn't be taken out due to those two things.

Radioactive, 30 ft. tall cockroaches thanks to Fukushima.

·
Registered
iNtp sp/sx x84
5,197 Posts
I think there are multiple right answers and it would be interesting to discover the different approaches.
I mean ISTP would fight him, INTJ and INTP would try to outsmart him, ESFP of opposite sex could try to seduce the murderer...

This side note does not void the scenario above...
I dunno, I kind of presume the intp would be caught up soothing the anxieties of the infp...

·
Registered
288 Posts
^No scenario for me to comment on, so I will go with zombie apocalypse.
I already have a plan in place with my Dad and boyfriend but I wouldn't be surprised if I got myself killed eventually by over thinking.
I'm resourceful and I have great aim, so I wouldn't be taken out due to those two things.

Radioactive, 30 ft. tall cockroaches thanks to Fukushima.
Probably some crazy ESTP military paratrooper. Or a group of them. Mixed with some ISTP's as well. And maybe one... just one ENTP.

*ahem*

Le' Plague.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Most likely to survive a merciless biology professor?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't think INTPs would be near the top. We'd be somewhere in the middle. We are wily and have good smarts, but we simply are near the bottom or maybe dead last IMO when it comes to animal instincts and the will to survive at all costs.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
30 day marathon of Shakespearean plays

1 - 17 of 17 Posts