Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what mbti type would most lickely be one of those people who have special mental gifts,like superfast mental calculators,or those autistic people who can name any date or play the piano at a masters level without much practise?,
im thinking intj?or istj?
because most autistic people routine oriented and logical as they dont understand emotions much?

·
Rustle Thy Jimmies
2,424 Posts
what mbti type would most lickely be one of those people who have special mental gifts,like superfast mental calculators,or those autistic people who can name any date or play the piano at a masters level without much practise?,
im thinking intj?or istj?
because most autistic people routine oriented and logical as they dont understand emotions much?
As someone with Austism, you clearly have NO idea what autism really is. Please, go read up on it if you wish to discuss Autism.

But I'll give you a tl;dr on the subject. It was NOTHING to do with MBTI.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Don't care much for the question, but I'd argue a sensor of some sort. Those with autism usually have trouble with abstraction -- especially with informal contexts. I'm not saying they're doomed or dumb. I know few a couple high functioning PhD Mathematicians. They heavily express themselves literally. However, they will get upset and frustrated if you can't speak on those levels.

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
Sounds like you're describing savants. Don't think they're type-specific. What about kinesthetic aptitude?

Reactions: naren

·
Registered
341 Posts
This is such a low quality shitpost, you guys actually respond to this seriously lol ? He has a filthy frank picture ffs.
He's been trolling about quite successfully for a fair lapse of time, on a fair number of threads. Guy's got some talent.

Reactions: naren
1 - 8 of 8 Posts