Personality Cafe banner

What's Your Birth Month?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to see if we are more likely to be born in a given month. Just INTJ's on the poll please. :kitteh:

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
My INTJ brother was born in November.
My INTJ sister-in-law was born in June.
My INTJ bf was born in October.
My (possibly) INTJ niece was born in August.

Reactions: Alx7

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought we were more like to be born at the middle of the year if nurture plays a part, being born at the end of the year tend to make you have confidence issues, being born earlier and you are stronger/"better" than the others and I speculate would make more an ENTJ that would boss the small brats around or no one would do anything right.

Sadly the poll has indicated that and I still am thinking about it...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think I'm the only INTJ from my whole entire family tree, but I can not say for sure ofcourse... I'm born september 28th, meaning that I'm a Libra.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I thought we were more like to be born at the middle of the year if nurture plays a part, being born at the end of the year tend to make you have confidence issues, being born earlier and you are stronger/"better" than the others and I speculate would make more an ENTJ that would boss the small brats around or no one would do anything right.

Sadly the poll has indicated that and I still am thinking about it...
What's this based on? Children growing up having to wait for their birthday at a perceived "early" or "late" time in the year?
I've born on January 10 which is pretty early on but might as well be within a chance of having born as late as possible in the year. I can definately remember having some odd "pride" as a kid having my birthday earlier than others. And also having the experience of getting christmas presents and birthday presents within few weeks of each other...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Another INTJ born in May, here!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I was born in September so I have the happy coincidence of being a Virgo, which is basically an INTJ. This means I've unwittingly validated every astrologer in the Western Hemisphere. In Asian astrology I am a Cock. Eh, I can't disagree with that either :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts