• Envy

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Pride

Votes: 8 27.6%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I'm none of them. I tend to fall into certain ones more than others but I'm not even entertained by the idea of identifying as a sin, that's just poor theology. When I recognize that I'm operating out of this one or that one - acting out of greed or speaking out of pride, for example - I try to disengage and recollect myself, get back to a place where I act out of respect and good will for myself and others.

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
At some point probably all of them. If I had to pick one, it'd have to be sloth. Any chance at relaxation I get, I take.
This. I'm a fucking bum. Like, I gave up really good sex the other day just so I could spend that time taking a nap. Honestly, as much as I love sex, sleep > sex when I'm a tired ass mofo. And it was cold, rainy and gray the entire day that day. Perfect weather for wrapping yourself in blankets and sleeping/lying in bed watching Netflix

·
Banned
1,509 Posts
I'm none of them. I tend to fall into certain ones more than others but I'm not even entertained by the idea of identifying as a sin, that's just poor theology. When I recognize that I'm operating out of this one or that one - acting out of greed or speaking out of pride, for example - I try to disengage and recollect myself, get back to a place where I act out of respect and good will for myself and others.
In other words........
I'm delusional and nothing I do is wrong. I try to pretend I don't offend people but I couldn't be anymore obvious if I had a sign that said "I'm don't want to be Human".

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
In other words........
I'm delusional and nothing I do is wrong. I try to pretend I don't offend people but I couldn't be anymore obvious if I had a sign that said "I'm don't want to be Human".
I'm not sure I understand what you're intending to mean. Are you saying that's basically my attitude?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
All seven.

No pussyfooting here.

Except gluttony. I have morals(and looks to uphold.... The sacrifices I make to be such a sexy woman stealing bastard).

·
Registered
715 Posts
gluttony - including every pleasurable sensation. pretty much hedonism but that's not in the list.

·
Registered
6,558 Posts
Sloth, I just don't like exerting myself physically, but there are exceptions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts