• Envy

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Pride

Votes: 8 53.3%
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
We should do a which L avatar are you poll, to the INTP forum. You seem to have a large variety of them.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
@%1;
I was wondering when you would show up :tongue:

Edit: :shocked: I cannot mention L!

Reactions: L

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
I swear, I made this exact same thread a month ago.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
That doesn't make it okay! You are a disgrace to INTPs everywhere! You bring shame to L's name! A repost of an old thread... Go chastise yourself.

Reactions: Ugunti and L

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
My government just banned Youtube. Stupid assholes, now I have to use tor to watch your video...

·
Banned
5,394 Posts
My government just banned Youtube. Stupid assholes, now I have to use tor to watch your video...

It was of Mark Hamill's Joker laughing. Specifically the part where he blows up a building Batman was in and calls over the phone "Hello! Hello, Operator! I believe my party's been, disconnected​ mwahahahahahahahahaha".

·
Registered
734 Posts
Gotta love government, there always on top of what's wrong, and are great at stopping all loopholes!
</sarcasm>

Reactions: Tzara

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
Gotta love government, there always on top of what's wrong, and are great at stopping all loopholes!
</sarcasm>
I totally would have taken you seriously if you didnt write </sarcasm> Thanks for that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts