Personality Cafe banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys!! I hope everyone is doing wonderful! 💞
So my husband and I took mbti tests from different sites and he’s ESTP but I end up as ISFP or ISFJ.. So can you kind souls help me figure out which one i am please?

About me:
  • I’m a naturalist {I love animals & plants} {sometimes I wish I could shapeshift into animals ;P}
  • I work as Wildlife Biologist
  • I live with my husband & my dog cookie in a little cottage
  • I’m adventurous (cookie is the best companion :3)
  • I love making schedule {except when I don’t have work} and always have a second plan if something goes wrong
  • I’m very calm even under pressure or worse situations
  • I try to avoid conflict as much as possible (but I will not hesitate to punch someone if they hurt my loved ones or animals)
  • I love spending time with my friends and family but I also love spending time alone
  • I love playing video games on my off days
  • I enjoy baking, cooking, wood carving and gardening
  • I’m very charitable
  • i try to see the good in people {I think everyone has a kind soul}
  • I’m very emotional tho I try to repress it so I don’t become a burden
  • I love taking care of people and will do anything to make them happy
  • I’m confident {grew up in a confident family}
  • I rarely get angry (if I do get angry I get upset afterwards}
  • I know how somebody feels if I look at them
  • I take responsibilities very seriously
  • I’m laid back a little bit
  • I love fashion
  • I don’t mind deadlines {I actually like them}
  • I can be playful sometimes
  • I adore romance
  • Sometimes i can be brutally honest {I hate lying}
  • I love comforting animals and people
  • I forgive people who hurt me but I never forget
  • I like to crack jokes to make people laugh {when appropriate of course}
  • I like to work hard at everything {but sometimes rest is important for the mind and body}
  • I’m open minded
  • I’m organized
  • I’m willing to change but as long as it’s not unexpected
  • i don’t mind following the rules {sometimes I’ll break a rule if it’s harmful for other people or animals}
  • I’m very passionate about the stuff I do

That’s it I guess… if you want to know more please ask me :3 thank you for your time kind souls and have a wonderful day 💞
{Sorry if there’s any mistakes my English isn’t good}

·
Premium Member
INFJ 4w3
1,522 Posts
We need more than this. But naturally, if you research about MBTI and cognitive functions, the idea of your type will fall onto your lap… If you were to research the four different cognitive elements: Intuition, Sensing, Feeling and Thinking, you will then have an idea of two of your letters (which notes the priority of the cognitive functions in your stack.) That is:
N for intuition / S for sensing
T for thinking / F for feeling

Then it’s a matter of are you introverted or extroverted? Which are you more inclined to be?
I for introverted / E for extroverted.

Then it’s a matter of the last letter, which is, if you’re N, is your intuition the extroverted or introverted function? If you’re T, is thinking you’re extroverted or introverted function? Research all four of them: Ni, Ne, Ti, Te. (If in this example you were either INT or ENT.)

·
Host
23,899 Posts
Hi guys!! I hope everyone is doing wonderful! 💞
So my husband and I took mbti tests from different sites and he’s ESTP but I end up as ISFP or ISFJ.. So can you kind souls help me figure out which one i am please?

About me:
  • I’m a naturalist {I love animals & plants} {sometimes I wish I could shapeshift into animals ;P}
  • I work as Wildlife Biologist
  • I live with my husband & my dog cookie in a little cottage
  • I’m adventurous (cookie is the best companion :3)
  • I love making schedule {except when I don’t have work} and always have a second plan if something goes wrong
  • I’m very calm even under pressure or worse situations
  • I try to avoid conflict as much as possible (but I will not hesitate to punch someone if they hurt my loved ones or animals)
  • I love spending time with my friends and family but I also love spending time alone
  • I love playing video games on my off days
  • I enjoy baking, cooking, wood carving and gardening
  • I’m very charitable
  • i try to see the good in people {I think everyone has a kind soul}
  • I’m very emotional tho I try to repress it so I don’t become a burden
  • I love taking care of people and will do anything to make them happy
  • I’m confident {grew up in a confident family}
  • I rarely get angry (if I do get angry I get upset afterwards}
  • I know how somebody feels if I look at them
  • I take responsibilities very seriously
  • I’m laid back a little bit
  • I love fashion
  • I don’t mind deadlines {I actually like them}
  • I can be playful sometimes
  • I adore romance
  • Sometimes i can be brutally honest {I hate lying}
  • I love comforting animals and people
  • I forgive people who hurt me but I never forget
  • I like to crack jokes to make people laugh {when appropriate of course}
  • I like to work hard at everything {but sometimes rest is important for the mind and body}
  • I’m open minded
  • I’m organized
  • I’m willing to change but as long as it’s not unexpected
  • i don’t mind following the rules {sometimes I’ll break a rule if it’s harmful for other people or animals}
  • I’m very passionate about the stuff I do

That’s it I guess… if you want to know more please ask me :3 thank you for your time kind souls and have a wonderful day 💞
{Sorry if there’s any mistakes my English isn’t good}
That's a lot of different things all rolled into one. IxFJ seems likely, but I'm not sure on your perceiving function

Try this: What's My Type Questionnaire

Copy it, paste it into an empty post, fill it out, and post it. People will take a look at your responses and help you narrow things down a bit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We need more than this. But naturally, if you research about MBTI and cognitive functions, the idea of your type will fall onto your lap… If you were to research the four different cognitive elements: Intuition, Sensing, Feeling and Thinking, you will then have an idea of two of your letters (which notes the priority of the cognitive functions in your stack.) That is:
N for intuition / S for sensing
T for thinking / F for feeling

Then it’s a matter of are you introverted or extroverted? Which are you more inclined to be?
I for introverted / E for extroverted.

Then it’s a matter of the last letter, which is, if you’re N, is your intuition the extroverted or introverted function? If you’re T, is thinking you’re extroverted or introverted function? Research all four of them: Ni, Ne, Ti, Te. (If in this example you were either INT or ENT.)
Thank you so much for your time :) do you know a good site to look into all of this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's a lot of different things all rolled into one. IxFJ seems likely, but I'm not sure on your perceiving function

Try this: What's My Type Questionnaire

Copy it, paste it into an empty post, fill it out, and post it. People will take a look at your responses and help you narrow things down a bit.
I will do it :) thank you so much for your time :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts