Personality Cafe banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
ENTP 3w4 so/sx
2,859 Posts
Air. I'm kind of spacy at times. I like to be fast but smooth in my actions.
Technically a Pisces but on the cusp of Aquarius and - if I were to believe in astrology - I would align with Aquarius.
Also apparently Aquarius dominates my birth chart :D

Reactions: T.K

·
Registered
15,561 Posts
@Unsainted From what I know about you, I associate you with earth!
Honestly, I think you're right. Now that I think about it more, earth probably best represents me. I actually had a dream I was an earthbender recently and it was very fitting. I'm grounded, realistic, and in touch with my surroundings.

Reactions: sweetrice

·
Registered
112 Posts
Probably Air, since I don't really do much besides observing stuff and analysing it. And then later abandoning it after I lose interest.

·
Premium Member
INTJ 5w4 (Sp/Sx) 594
538 Posts
I like the fire element because of the duality of it. It represents passion and intensity, and it can very beneficial when it's controlled. But when it isn't, it can be very destructive in its potential.
If I get very passionate into a subject or whatnot, I tend to dedicate all of my time and energy until I am burnt out. Some days, it allows me to get work done. On other days, I get obsessive over the small details.
At work, I can often only focus on one thing at a time, as I want to put my full focus onto it (at the behest of my employers).

It also shows up in anger. Generally, I have a really long fuse, and I typically try to react cooly.
Of course, this is contrasted with the fact that people have told me that when they do push me far enough, they are often caught off guard about how intense I can get.

·
Premium Member
15,176 Posts
Water.

Always water.

I love looking at it.

I love the sound of it.

I love the feel of it.

Being underwater (which I have been, many times, snorkeling in Hawaii) is one of my favorite activities and fantasies -- when stressed.

I love floating in it.

I love drinking it.

Bathing/showering in it.

It is therapeutic for me.

Guess what? I live near the water (a river and an ocean).
Imagine that. I don't live in the mountains or desert.

·
Registered
63 Posts
earth energy - grounded, in tune with nature....
i'm a leo but my moons inner planets ascending and even outer planets are earth signs

·
Registered
ENTP, 5w4, 594, ILE.
230 Posts
Air. It's everywhere, usually calm, goes through the seasons, and keeps on living, taking in the entire world... in a matter of speaking.

I hate fire, since I had a traumatic experience with it.
Not as much of a fan of earth or water as other people might be. But I'd pick water second.

·
Registered
IEI 417
436 Posts
Honestly, I think you're right. Now that I think about it more, earth probably best represents me. I actually had a dream I was an earthbender recently and it was very fitting. I'm grounded, realistic, and in touch with my surroundings.
I see :)
I always thought you have a very earthy quality to you.
I just watch ATLA for the first time and I'd love to be a waterbender most of all

Reactions: Jaune
41 - 48 of 48 Posts