Personality Cafe banner

which one you fear the most(feel insecure)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I would have to say not smart enough is my biggest fear, and a lot of people tend to think that being smart is just based off knowing information from your school or career, but its more than that. Also street smarts, learning tricks on how to make more money, trying to know the right things to do in order to build a family, I would like to put on a lot more muscle and more endurance, just trying to hustle much harder in general and have a better organized schedule.

·
Banned
1,536 Posts
My worst fear is being ignorant, so I voted for the first one. I'm affraid of the unknown, and being oblivious.

Dunno my enneagram, but probably a head type.

·
🎀
11,795 Posts
Definitely unattractive and unloved,which goes together,in a way

Why do people fear not being smart? :/
I know everyone cares about different things,but still

ENFJ,probably 2w3-6w5-9w8 sp/sx

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Also other.

Reactions: tsyspublic

·
Registered
75 Posts
My biggest fear is probably the fear of eventually being suffocated by society into conforming to societal thoughts. That includes the fear of being materialistic, underambitious, and being afraid to follow my dreams and live life in the way I uniquely want to live it.

INFP
5w6

·
Registered
75 Posts
If you are an INTJ and 5w6, trust me when I tell you not to worry about success. Your brain is basically designed to fix and refine until perfection is achieved (it never will be but anyway). The point is that you fix things until they work. You'll get where you want to be, my dear, one way or another x

Sincerely, an INFP, 5w6

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I greatly fear being useless. This is why I always work harder than my teammembers with whatever I do. I don't ever want to be the weak link.

INTJ
6w5

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I would have to say not smart enough is my biggest fear, and a lot of people tend to think that being smart is just based off knowing information from your school or career, but its more than that. Also street smarts, learning tricks on how to make more money, trying to know the right things to do in order to build a family, I would like to put on a lot more muscle and more endurance, just trying to hustle much harder in general and have a better organized schedule.
kindly write your type and enneargram

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.