Personality Cafe banner

Which age will be absolute peak of childhood?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,I know some of you use 7.5 years old as absolute peak of childhood while others will use 8 years old,can you all vote which one you prefer to?And if you don't mind just state your reason.Thanks:happy:

·
Registered
482 Posts
Both could work, but even if somebody answers 8 (I was born in 2002) I will still always consider myself equally a 2000’s and 2010’s kid.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tbh I think this is kinds pointless, those are only 6 months apart. Anyways, everyone had different childhoods, experiences etc so they might consider 6 or 9 and so on their peak childhood, it's really up to the person.
Yeah I know.My best childhood will be around 2004~2006,in such a condition I'll become a mid 00's kids? Wow that's cool but very weird also haha

·
Banned
15,562 Posts
Lol yeah, half a year is really close and I can't remember much of a difference between my life when I was 7.5 years old and my life when I was 8. I just voted for 8 since it's an integer.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Peak childhood is between when one reaches concrete development stage (when kids get the brain capacity to think logically) and puberty.
Concrete developmental stage on average starts at age 6 or 7, and puberty on average starts at age 10 for girls and 11 for boys.
If we're trying to reach a general consensus here, that would make ages 7-9 the peak childhood ages, with age 8 being the absolute core.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would say it depends on your own personal experience. For me, my peak childhood was about ages 4-9. I was well into kid stuff at those ages.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I know.My best childhood will be around 2004~2006,in such a condition I'll become a mid 00's kids? Wow that's cool but very weird also haha
I think I know why you claim you're mid~late 00's kids because your childhood run through all the mid,late 00's and partial early 10's.For me,I will more identify me as mid 00's kids since my memories clear and my best childhood years is around 2005. My memories not so clear in 2006~2010(Probably because too many things happened on me in 2005) but I have to admit that technically and mathematically I'm mid~late 00's kids:proud:

·
Registered
482 Posts
I think I know why you claim you're mid~late 00's kids because your childhood run through all the mid,late 00's and partial early 10's.For me,I will more identify me as mid 00's kids since my memories clear and my best childhood years is around 2005. My memories not so clear in 2006~2010(Probably because too many things happened on me in 2005) but I have to admit that technically and mathematically I'm mid~late 00's kids:proud:
Why are you talking to yourself? That’s a bit creepy

·
Registered
962 Posts
That depends, because some girls start their periods at 8 years old. At least for them, I'd think the peak of childhood would be before they have to worry about that stuff.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I know why you claim you're mid~late 00's kids because your childhood run through all the mid,late 00's and partial early 10's.For me,I will more identify me as mid 00's kids since my memories clear and my best childhood years is around 2005. My memories not so clear in 2006~2010(Probably because too many things happened on me in 2005) but I have to admit that technically and mathematically I'm mid~late 00's kids
Why are you talking to yourself? That’s a bit creepy
Sorry I'm not so familiar with this quote thing.Initially I want to quote Longaotian00 but quote wrongly

·
Registered
183 Posts
Dude, you don't make ANY sense. All you do is base your ideas of what kid you are on the constant calculations you repost, then when it comes to you, you completely ignore that and start calling yourself a mid 2000s kid based off your experiences, DUDE IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT!!. Your a mid-late 2000s kid as simple as that, no more calculations needed

·
Registered
482 Posts
Dude, you don't make ANY sense. All you do is base your ideas of what kid you are on the constant calculations you repost, then when it comes to you, you completely ignore that and start calling yourself a mid 2000s kid based off your experiences, DUDE IT DOESNT WORK LIKE THAT!!. Your a mid-late 2000s kid as simple as that, no more calculations needed
He treats this like a math test

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I think I know why you claim you're mid~late 00's kids because your childhood run through all the mid,late 00's and partial early 10's.For me,I will more identify me as mid 00's kids since my memories clear and my best childhood years is around 2005. My memories not so clear in 2006~2010(Probably because too many things happened on me in 2005) but I have to admit that technically and mathematically I'm mid~late 00's kids
Well since you said use math calculation to know which decade of kid you are was suck then I also can follow my definition right?LOL.Why I called myself as mid 00's kids is because my memory vivid in 2005 and some vivid in 2006~2010.Too many major events happened on me in 2005 and my best childhood occurred around 2004~2006.By personally feeling I would said that my childhood peak is 6 years old.(As you said everyone has different opinion of peak childhood right LOL).If based on Maths I'll be mid~late towards late 00's kids.If you look at my previous post,I never said that in mathematically I'm mid 00's.That's just my feel personally and my previous chart only define everyone childhood mathematically,you also can follow your own rule since I realised maths not apply to many of you to decide which part decade of kid you are......

·
Registered
60 Posts
Different people have different opinions on when peak childhood starts and ends. I would say whatever the absolute peak point childhood is, depends on what you define as "peak childhood" if it's 6-10 then 8 yrs, 5-10 then 7.5 yrs, 5-9 then 7 yrs, 4-8 then 6 yrs.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Definitely 8 - 8 1/2. For me I was born in 2003, and my memories of 2008-2009 are foggy. 2010-2012 were my childhood years. When I think of the EXACT DATE I swear my childhood peaked, it's September 19, 2011. I was 8 years 1 month and 11 days old on that date. Now, it's different for everybody. My sister turned 8 in January of 2013, and I think her best childhood memories were from before iCarly ended, but I have no clue.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Definitely 8 - 8 1/2. For me I was born in 2003, and my memories of 2008-2009 are foggy. 2010-2012 were my childhood years. When I think of the EXACT DATE I swear my childhood peaked, it's September 19, 2011. I was 8 years 1 month and 11 days old on that date. Now, it's different for everybody. My sister turned 8 in January of 2013, and I think her best childhood memories were from before iCarly ended, but I have no clue.
Why do you think your childhood peaked on that specific date?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts