Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a certain MBTI personality type that is more likely to want to be an INFP?

Just the way you have observed people who you think wants to be like you (especially as an INFP) and you sense their insecurities with you or envy or trying to emulate you and you sense that. so what do you think that person's type is?

Also, even if not based on experience.... which type do you think is more likely to want to be an INFP?

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
While I’m not sure this is a type people strive to be based on reading descriptions (prone to moody introspection + trouble getting my act together? gimme some of that!!! lol) I think that IRL many sensors are both befuddled by and a bit envious of intuitives in general. We seem to think faster and just “get” things.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Uh... given that how many people complain about being INFP and the struggles associated (not me), I'd think not many? I always hear INFP's complaining about the real world, money, depression and life struggles but rarely hear it from T types. But if I had to guess I'd say it would be one of the T types since they might think they are too cold or impersonal and want to change that. But even then I don't think most of them care L)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts