• ENTP

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 3 3.8%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
ISTJ. Listening to rap is not a duty so they wouldn't do it.

Reactions: Ntuitive

·
Registered
284 Posts
I can't listen to hip hop. Or anything like rap or pop that is so simple. I don't care if it has a "good beat," you have no idea how boring it is. All of Beneath the Massacre's songs have a great beat, it's just not in 4/4 with a 2 part chord progression, so you won't listen to it.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I would say ISTJ

·
Banned
875 Posts
intj...infp here...and i listen to rap and hip and rhythmic music...i probably listen to seemingly primitive music....

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I said ISFJ, because my dad is an ISFJ and he's about the last person in the world I can imagine enjoying hip-hop. But I really doubt there's any correlation here... hip-hop is such a wide genre, too, I'm sure there's something for people of every type.

The only music thread I frequent is in the INFP forum, and even there there's a huge range of genres--hip-hop, classical, rock, metal, everything. I just don't think musical taste can be determined by type.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I'm Caucasian and leaning INTP. I voted INTJ. I like some hip hop and rap because I heard it a fair bit while playing basketball growing up, and it grew on me.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
I don't think I've ever known an INTJ that enjoys rap, even if I'm counting from a small sample there.

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
I think musical preference mostly depends on environment, like what you're exposed to. Like big gapes in genre are possible. Some like things technical and abstract and others like it straightforward and catchy. Not saying those can't intertwine.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I guessed that INTJs & ISTJs would be the least likely to listen to hip-hop and I was right! xD (I'm an ISTJ and I can't stand hip-hop, rap, or most mainstream pop.)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts