Personality Cafe banner

Which personality type would you want your children to possess?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were forced to choose the personality type you want for your child, which would you prefer and why?

Reactions: Grey

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
INFJ, INTP, INTJ, ISFP, ISTP, ENFP, ENFJ, ENTP, and ENTJ.

Gotta love multiple choice questions. I'd name them all Duncan / Shelly Marie and get them help me start a self-sustained colony for the members of my cult like in Biodome, but first I'll have to watch that movie again because I don't remember how it ends. Did the raptors escape? If so, I'll make certain to failsafe their containment procedures.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Ha! Like I'll ever have kids. :bored: (I hate kids, I'm the oldest of 6.)
If i ever did, however, i wouldn't want an extrovert.
Maybe, a nice, gay kid that was really quiet and was a good listener.
Perfect.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love kids! I think I am going to have 2 or 3 of them for breakfast. hehe.

I chose multiple personalities but I would want my kid to be ENFP or INFP so we can have that father and son or daughter connection.:happy:

I would not want an INTJ kid, they might try to kill me. jkjk:crazy: I love INTJs.:happy:

·
Registered
305 Posts
I love kids! I think I am going to have 2 or 3 of them for breakfast. hehe.

I chose multiple personalities but I would want my kid to be ENFP or INFP so we can have that father and son or daughter connection.:happy:

I would not want an INTJ kid, they might try to kill me. jkjk:crazy: I love INTJs.:happy:
:laughing:

I would want an ENTJ child to enact my world domination plans. Make me proud, son.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
I want one girl, and for her to be just like me. If it doesn't work out that way, then oh well. As long as she holds values consistent to mine, whether she is an INFJ or not, that is ultimately what would matter to me the most as a parent.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
I want the girl to be INFJ coz they are cute and like cream puff tarts with glazing!

The guy could be ENTP and i'll make sure to keep his ego in check and make him a nice charming guy.

I threw in ENFJ as a uni-sex option.

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
ENTP, ESTP, and ENFJ

:)

Reactions: Grey and treesee

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
INTJ: Because we kick ass
INTP: Because they kick ass

And seriously? It would be cool if they were some sort of introvert, just because they will spend some time at home.
N would be cool for the creativity. I could do lots of cool stuff with them (handcrafting, cooking and whatnot).
T and F...I don't REALLY care as long as they don't end up totally emo.
J and P isn't too important either. Though, J would be cooler, because they'd keep their rooms clean. :tongue:

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
I want 16 children with each of MBTI types.

I love children!

Then I'll kill them one by one.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
I want 16 children with each of MBTI types.

I love children!

Then I'll kill them one by one.

gulp :shocked:

You wouldn't! You're just saying this so we wouldn't know you're just really soft on the inside and will be making cute maternal noises!

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

You wouldn't! You're just saying this so we wouldn't know you're just really soft on the inside and will be making cute maternal noises!

Haha. That baby is that one final fantasy pig or something character!:crazy:

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts

Of course I won't do such a cruel thing like that, Nyx. I was just kidding. :wink:

*chewing baby's fingers*

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
I took this poll in a serious way. the question is wrong to me in the following sense :
imagine you get a kid one day, right? and you've been building up all kinds of expectations around it...
-> You will of course have to completely adapt to your new born child (and also adapt it to you, naturally) and get rid of those expectations!
'cause God doesn't make children pop out just the way we'd 'want them to' ! [btw, I don't believe in God - just in case;p]
you'll just have to Get To Know It to understand it and appreciate it for what it is.
To me it seems like the more you expect, the more chances of being disappointed, or misunderstood, or misunderstanding the child itself, causing more conflicts.

So why would I want to *choose* the kind of kid I'd get -if I ever get one one day-,
if that'll just make the whole parental process way harder, plus also tougher for the kid?
I'd rather be surprised and learn from it on the go. I don't want to construct an image of a child before I even get one.

FEEDBACK = WELCOME !

·
MOTM July 2010
4,596 Posts
I may regret saying this, but this poll question is disgusting
Wait until your first child going to kindergarten and you start to wanting more babies, then you'll be thinking about this poll... :tongue:

LOL LOL LOL

Source: crying mothers in front of their kid's kindergarten.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Wait until your first child going to kindergarten and you start to wanting more babies, then you'll be thinking about this poll... :tongue:

LOL LOL LOL

Source: crying mothers in front of their kid's kindergarten.

hai, I actually deleted that entry, and edited my post, check it out

oh and I think you got the 'disgusting' part wrong, did you think I am disgusted by kids? :p I'm not!!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
INTJ.. Or ENTP..

My son has two INTJ parents anyway.. So it would be interesting to see our son as ENTP. He'll probably have a shift in personality to ENTP in adolescence anyway if he is INTJ/INTP/INFJ when younger.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.