Personality Cafe banner

Which personality type would you want your significant other to possess?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Entp's aren't very loved...
Oh well, I wouldn't date me either!
INTJ, INFJ, INTP, or INFP for me please.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #42

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
I completely appreciate not stereotyping people by their type and agree with what you've said but some preferences can cause conflict due to seeing things too different and needing something the other person can't provide, what you said about 'anything that fits me' is the important part. If both people are aware of the differences in communication style and priorities then MBTI should not be used as a reason to not pursue a relationship but I don't consider it discrimination to know yourself well enough to know that xxxx type is a bad match for you and usually results in a bad outcome for [insert reoccurring reason here]
The problem is that not all such differences can be attributed to MBTI. Even between people of the same type they require different things in a relationship, have different priorities and contend on different issues.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts

·
MOTM Nov 2012
3,826 Posts
Please don't tell me the 19 people voted ENFP did so because the internet says they are good in bed >.>

pervs. =P
Wait, what? You mean they're not? :shocked:

Screw that, I withdraw my ENFP vote and will never trust the internet again!

·
Registered
243 Posts
ESFJs, I've heard they can be soo-o-oo sensitive! :happy:

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Please don't tell me the 19 people voted ENFP did so because the internet says they are good in bed >.>

pervs. =P
Actually, I would really like to date an ENFP mostly because they seem to be one of the few types I've met where I can only say a sentence ansd they get what the hell I'm talking about. Like, myself and an ENFP I knew both were looking at our city skyline at night. Finally, after looking in silence for about 10 mins, we both looked at each other. She and I both realised that no matter what happens, we became a lot closer in that moment of silence. So, just know that for a few, it's not just about sex.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Naw, that's pretty fucking awesome. I'd actually like to have a relationship like that, too. I can dig.

·
Registered
257 Posts
ESFJs, I've heard they can be soo-o-oo sensitive! :happy:
yes....yes they can, almost to the point of them being sensitive to any word or gesture that they think is directed to them. Some take it as a personal attack. Like once, my sister and I were playing around and she dared me not to speak. So I didn't. Then our ESFJ mama comes in, starts trying to get me to talk by antagonizing me. Later we get her boyfriend in on the situation, who also decided to stay quiet. Next thing we know, our ESFJ thought we were all making fun of her, and silently laughing at her....
To this day, I still don't know why.

·
Registered
243 Posts
yes....yes they can, almost to the point of them being sensitive to any word or gesture that they think is directed to them. Some take it as a personal attack. Like once, my sister and I were playing around and she dared me not to speak. So I didn't. Then our ESFJ mama comes in, starts trying to get me to talk by antagonizing me. Later we get her boyfriend in on the situation, who also decided to stay quiet. Next thing we know, our ESFJ thought we were all making fun of her, and silently laughing at her....
To this day, I still don't know why.
Wow, sounds just like my mom! Who did score as an ESFJ awhile back... that's the only thing, you have to be deft in dealing with them. I think if I loved one with all my heart I could learn to avoid hurting her feelings.

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
INFJ, INTP, ISFP, ENFP, ENTP, ESFP

The friends I have with those personalities are all people I get along with pretty well.

I would not pursue a relationship with an SJ because I have had major issues with every SJ that I have dealt with a significant amount.

I'm totally amazed that no-one else has commented that %577.77 of voters have voted in this poll.
I'm assuming that was figured by dividing the votes by the voters.

People vote for more than one.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Aw, I missed the opportunity to vote for more than one. I guess I didn't think about that, I just wanted to give an answer real quick. I might be open to marrying other types (I guess this would apply to dating, too, though) I just think ESFJ is the best fit for me.

·
Registered
355 Posts
introverted intuitive is pretty much a must.
T/F and J/P is just fluff. although i think i like P's better.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Its not racism since its not about race but about personality. I always thought personality mattered the most when it comes to relationships.

Personalitism then? Like Culturalism... that seemed like a nice word until I found out the meaning. It reminds me of the whole "if a piano player is a pianist, then what is a race car driver?" wonderism.

OMG WONDERISM. Not touching it.

·
Nerf Herder
7,072 Posts
If i could choose any 'type' at all.......how about....................coked up supermodel!

you're all jealous that you didnt pick it first, dont deny it.:tongue:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
I'm assuming that was figured by dividing the votes by the voters.

People vote for more than one.
Quite but thats rather messy, it should be divided by the total number of votes cast x 100%. To be more accurate, if someone ticks one box then they should place all of there votes onto one box to infer vote quality! Anyhow enough of that. :proud:

·
Registered
243 Posts
If i could choose any 'type' at all.......how about....................coked up supermodel!

you're all jealous that you didnt pick it first, dont deny it.:tongue:
Oh dude, aren't they wild and all over the place when they're all coked up? I'll take that.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.