Personality Cafe banner

Which personality types has had the greatest influence in your life?

• ISTJ

Votes: 86 9.4%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 75 8.2%
  • ESFP

Votes: 57 6.2%
  • ESFJ

Votes: 58 6.3%
  • ISTP

Votes: 40 4.4%
  • ISFP

Votes: 54 5.9%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 42 4.6%
  • ESTP

Votes: 38 4.2%
  • INTJ

Votes: 183 20.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 143 15.6%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 64 7.0%
  • ENTP

Votes: 108 11.8%
  • INFJ

Votes: 159 17.4%
  • INFP

Votes: 170 18.6%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 94 10.3%
  • ENFP

Votes: 222 24.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 155 Posts

·
Banned
248 Posts
Positive influence: ENTJ, ENFP

Negative influence: ISFJ, ESTP

·
Registered
19 Posts
All of them, because without all of them, the others would prosper.
A little generic perhaps, but the truth.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
ENTP and ENFJ.

Mostly because they're my older brother's and father's types, respectively. ENTPs do shake up the way I look at the world though.. And certain ENFJs I find amazingly inspirational. ENFPs have also had a pretty huge influence on making me socially chilled and enjoying myself though, I just went with the family.
</cliche tastes for an INTJ>

·
Banned
6,762 Posts
An INFP has changed me the most.

But an ENFP changed me for the better, so....

·
Registered
152 Posts
After my ex-wife and I separated en route to divorce at the ripe old age of 24, I met a woman, a 27 y.o. ENFJ who taught me just how wonderful some people are, how well the right person will treat you, and how loved you CAN feel. Prior to meeting her no woman had ever done anything for me (like, standing up and getting me a drink, making me lunch because she wanted to, making me aware I was NOT a freak for wanting to lavish affection on someone [which she appreciated] and wanting it lavished on me in return). AFTER dating her, I knew I could never settle for someone who didn't treat me as well, ever again. I loved my Mom to death, but Mom never taught me how I (and everyone else) deserved to be treated in a relationship. Though it would be a minor miracle for her to read this, if you do Janice, thank you for being you.

Reactions: shlaraki

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think I'm pretty influential and to represent. I don't externalize what's on my mind to people so I actually change my answer to ENFP because they learn more about people and life I think. They are more sociable. They can influence people more by meeting a lot of people, being passionate about how they feel, not being judgmental and being intuned to what others are thinking. I was influenced a lot by a friend who was a ENFP. It was someone that you either loved or hated and I loved her personality.

·
Registered
168 Posts
My best friend and sister from another mister is an ENFP, and she has helped me reach greater heights than I ever could have imagined. Without her I'd be a cold, emotionally-repressed wreck with a undeserved superiority complex. So props to all the ENFPs out there. Keep being awesome.

·
Registered
56 Posts
INTJ - Possibly the person I love and fear most in my life. The most logical, practical and emotionally stable teenager I know, also the one person I'd admit is smarter than I am.

·
Registered
200 Posts
INTJ and ISFJ

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
After my ex-wife and I separated en route to divorce at the ripe old age of 24, I met a woman, a 27 y.o. ENFJ who taught me just how wonderful some people are, how well the right person will treat you, and how loved you CAN feel. Prior to meeting her no woman had ever done anything for me (like, standing up and getting me a drink, making me lunch because she wanted to, making me aware I was NOT a freak for wanting to lavish affection on someone [which she appreciated] and wanting it lavished on me in return). AFTER dating her, I knew I could never settle for someone who didn't treat me as well, ever again. I loved my Mom to death, but Mom never taught me how I (and everyone else) deserved to be treated in a relationship. Though it would be a minor miracle for her to read this, if you do Janice, thank you for being you.
If you still can, you should tell her anyway. Talk to her :happy:

·
Registered
50 Posts
I must admit, it is great to see that we INTJ's have such an influence on people even though most of the time it doesn't feel like people are really paying to much attention.

·
Registered
238 Posts
ESFP - My father & my friends

ENFP - The type I am inspired to be

101 - 120 of 155 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.