Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you could switch minds/bodies with any personality type and see the world through their eyes… who would you chose and how do you think they would see the world around them?

(disclaimer: this is not an INFp hate post... I love INFp's and our crazy thought process)

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
an ENFP, most certainly. they're so happy and bouncing off the walls. i'd like to unscrew the dark cloud from over my head lol. i can be like that, but it's like a sugar high and i crash right back down to normal. i'd like to feel that joy all the time. i love ENFPs <3

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My first choice would be ENFP(no offense to other types I<3u all) b/c they have this very free spirited and giving outlook on life. I tend to stray towards the reserved/introverted side of things.
And maybe ESTJ Just curious how the other half lives.

·
Registered
268 Posts
INTJ - I'd love to understand the *magic* of Ni, or at least get to use it every now and then... I'd also love to be able to make a decision and KNOW it's the right one through logical and rational thought! I love being INFP, but if I could switch for a few days just to see what it's like, INTJ would be my pick :)

·
Banned
710 Posts
I'd say ENTP because they just seem to be so awesome in professional settings. Its like they are wired for success. They seem really capable at navigating all the things I/we find hard, yet that are essential to succeed even in more creative/unconventional fields: public speaking, dealing with money, networking, time management, etc.
But still... I don't think I would want to live without that warm, gooey INFP center. :D

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
If you could switch minds/bodies with any personality type and see the world through their eyes… who would you chose and how do you think they would see the world around them?
I'd trade with an ISFP. They seem like the epitome of thinking outside the box. It'd be interesting to experience their world perspective.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
I'd like ENTP. For me, "E" is just a more comfortable fit in western culture. I've been told 99 trillion times that I don't talk much, like that's the weirdest thing in the universe. And every moron that tells me that thinks I've never heard it before. I have no idea why introversion is such a drastic paradigm shift for so many. And, "T" so I could escape my emotions. Sometimes I can but it takes work. "N & P", happy with those, I'll keep them.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I would not choose any other type than INFP for permament. ESTP or INTP would seem interesting change for some period of time.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I wouldnt change being INFP for all the money in the world. ;) But If you give me some nice book for it, than maybe I will change for INFJ for a moment. ;)

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I'd like to do ESTJ or ISTJ. I'm intrigued because I think a lot of our bliss comes from different places, and I wonder if that means it's of a different kind.

·
Registered
896 Posts
ESFP. Who, I know, can be stereotyped as "airheads" and what not but... they're the kind of people I would love as friends. If they can entertain people and know how to make them laugh, then I'm all in. Either that or ENTP. ENTP sounds most awesome sometimes :3

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
(assuming I can go back to being ISTJ after a day and it's the weekend or something)

Yeah, INFJ. I have no idea of what dominant Ni would be like. And a feeling preference too, that would be interesting.

·
Banned
1,833 Posts
I'd try ENTP. I think I'd probably be an unholy terror since I'm fairly blunt even as an INFP, but I'd probably have a lot of fun.

·
Registered
17,196 Posts
My first thought was ENFP as they are the best people persons of the types I think. Im not sure but I think ENFP's have extreme mood swings but they just keep the sad side out of the public eye. The more hyped up they are with people the harder they crash when they're alone. Could be wrong, i'm not an ENFP :)
ESTJ of course would be quirky because of it being the opposite and very common.
I think i'd like to sample every personality type for a little while. But retain my experiences when I come back to my INFP self.
So i'd have a much stronger understanding of how the different types perceive the world

·
Registered
329 Posts
ESTJ probably.
Feel nothing, fear nothing, don't care about anything. Just work, work, work and get stuff done.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts