Personality Cafe banner

which?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Is American an ethnic group? lol. I chose White American. I don't generally date people from other countries because we tend to have idealogic issues...
Was the last time you were out of the states the cold war still going on? What are these ideological differences?

·
Registered
526 Posts
bahaha! Can I say that I love that "American" is a choice. I guess we are pretty out there as a people. :tongue: From now on when they ask my ethnicity on things, I'm just putting American, because by dangit, WE ARE THE TOP. No need to break it down any further. :crazy:

This is Limelight3, and I approve this message.

....I'm kidding, p.s. I don't think that about America or Americans.

Reactions: L'Empereur

·
Registered
526 Posts
I think by American he meant Native American.
ohhhh........well that suddenly makes a lot more sense, at the same time as making me feel like a dirtbag White person at the same time. Good job.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I picked other... mostly because if a cute little Elven girl comes my way I will be covered! :laughing:

In all seriousness, it really depends. In general, I am attracted to lighter complexions I suppose. This isn't limited to "white" people though.

·
Registered
424 Posts
This thread is.....

What does race/ethnicity have to do with anything inside? Shallow!??!?!

A person can be hot to look at but who gets to go on my bed is someone who is hot inside. As a guy, the hotness goes away once the last drip of cum comes out. Sorry for being blunt, but that is the way it works. It is what is inside that will keep me beside them.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I'd like to say that I have no preference, but that'd be a lie. I find Hispanic women to be SMEXY!!
This sounds really bad because I'm actually Spanish myself, but I am really attracted to Hispanic women...no bias...
What does race/ethnicity have to do with anything inside? Shallow!??!?!
Be real...Who do you find yourself most physically attracted to?

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Cultural differences, little rules and things like that. I'm an ESTJ, remember. I don't deal well with those who don't believe in the same causes as me. In a personal relationship anyway.
... What?

I can't help but point out that I see this as just your excuse to be intolerant/close minded/whatever have you. :/

But anyway, I checked all! Race is of no issue, there are certain physical features I like in each more than others, but it's definitely not a defining facto.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'd like to say that I have no preference, but that'd be a lie. I find Hispanic women to be SMEXY!!
This sounds really bad because I'm actually Spanish myself, but I am really attracted to Hispanic women...no bias...

Be real...Who do you find yourself most physically attracted to?
I am real, I have seen sexy people of all races/ethnicity and I have literally drooled over them. I don't compare any of them because it would be placing a hierarchy system on them, which nullifies any appreciation of other non-mainstream races/ethnicities that are not white.

Maybe I am just attracted to brain. I mean it is a physical part right. Fortunately, every sane, living human has that organ.

No, I'm not going to lie, some features on a person are sexy if you need some sort of explanation.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Is American an ethnic group? lol. I chose White American. I don't generally date people from other countries because we tend to have idealogic issues...
Nah, I don't think it would be a problem. Those are just little differences. In the end, all human beings have similar concerns and wants, or to sound cheesy "we're all the same". Besides, my dad is black, born in '45, grew up in the projects with his grandmother, while my mom is white, born in '53, grew up in the typical nuclear middle class family, and they get a long great. Besides, I think the question was more about race than ethnic/ideology (which is area living in and not race).

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.