• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please vote on which season you like best.

Reactions: Vaka and Grey

·
MOTM Nov 2009
4,132 Posts
I chose autumn, because I feel as though it's the 'medium' between summer and winter - windy, rainy, but not as hot or cold as summer or winter, or as prone to being dry. It also seems as though there are more clouded days in autumn, which is always a plus.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
Summer is when my birthday is, and it's also when I feel most free, but autumn is definitely my favorite season...it's the weather and the whole vibe of it...cool, but not too cold; warm, but not too hot; wind; the colors= :)

I also only call it autumn, not fall! >.<
Quirky ENFP is quirky? Perhaps...

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I chose autumn, because I feel as though it's the 'medium' between summer and winter - windy, rainy, but not as hot or cold as summer or winter, or as prone to being dry. It also seems as though there are more clouded days in autumn, which is always a plus.
I completely agree + I like the beautiful colors of the trees.

Reactions: mushr00m and Grey

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Fall for me too, I would like Spring equally as much if it wasn't for all of allergy problems it tends to cause.

·
Registered
254 Posts
We only have two seasons here, and the leaves don't really turn colors around here, so I'd choose the one when the flowers bloom (Spring).

·
Registered
587 Posts
I come alive in spring. It is very affirming...I just love that new spring green colour that is everywhere!

:laughing:

Reactions: mushr00m and Grey

·
Banned
1,094 Posts
We're in Autumn now, my favourite. It's so pretty.
Also, the days are nice and warm, and the evenings are comfortably cool.

It's only called Autumn in New Zealand. Where does it get called Fall?

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Summer!!! I LOVE hot weather! Have you experienced Texas summers? I'm sure it gets hotter in other places, but Texas can get above 100 degrees, and I LOVE it!! And during the summer I feel so alive and free! Late nights, summer romances, beaches, parties... Love it all!!! :laughing:

If I had to order my seasons from favorite to least favorite: Summer > Spring > Fall > Winter

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
I love winter. The colder, the better. :proud:

·
MOTM Jan 2010
2,988 Posts
Spring. A time of hope, renewal, and sunny skies after the cold. Also the time of my birthday :proud:

·
Banned
1,122 Posts
Winter is are like pretty...also cold outside so allows for far more cuddles.

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
Spring is really nice. I like the sense of newness. The snow melts and people are excited. The weather isn't too warm either. But, I have spring allergies and that ruins it for me. My allergies usually don't bother me as much in the fall and I enjoy all the colours. That's why I'm picking fall.

Summer is way too hot and winter is way too long and cold.

·
Registered
639 Posts
winter is my fav, it reminds me of everything beautiful and i have so many beautiful memories connected to the winter
as well i like walking under the rain and get wet, it feels like purifying and washing everything i dont want away

·
Banned
3,636 Posts
I chose summer for the long days and the free time, the warmth and all the good outdoor times..
Winter will always have a special place in my heart, but it's so solitary in the end. Summer equals company, friendship and love.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.