• Fall

Votes: 174 32.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 86 Posts
4,757 Posts
All of them
I agree! I had a difficult time deciding. All seasons have something intensely beautiful about them:

Winter: I love the dry cold, the creaking that snow makes underfoot, the deep colours of the sky, the isolation and quiet of being in the middle of a snow shower. I love wearing mittens and feeling my face go numb with cold.

Fall: Of course the colours are beautiful and intense. Crunching leaves underfoot, the contrast between an intense blue sky and the colours of the leaves. I love the fact that I can start wearing warm clothing.

Summer/Spring: The flowers, the smell of freshly cut grass, the leaves on the trees, the feeling of openness, that I can sit outdoors and bask in the sun like a cat, summer rain, the fact that days last longer, hockey playoffs :tongue:, how alive the city becomes.

Reactions: LeafStew and Grey
4,757 Posts
Anyone who says they like fall mustn't live in Minnesota.

It's the most unhappy omen that nature produces, every single year.

:(
I live in Canada and I love the coming of winter :happy:

Reactions: Gentlemen and Grey

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Fall = slow cool down, a bit of fresh/cold air plus I'm happy in fall season clothes (long sleeves sweaters, hoods, jeans, light coat, etc.)
Summer = Too hot, too many people outside.
Winter = Too cold, I dont mind the snow though.
Spring = I get sick from the inconstant warming of the weather and never knowing what to wear on any given day. Not cool.

Fall I choose you! *throws an imaginary pokeball hoping for a leap over summer*

·
Registered
518 Posts
I love Spring the most! :3

Since I'm a warm weather person and all, I love Summer, but when it comes down to it, I think I really do appreciate Spring more. After a looong cold Winter, the arrival of warm weather is so lovely. ~.~ And it gets me into this sort of happy high!

And in Spring, all the flowers are blooming... how beautiful. :3

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
Both spring and fall. The weather in fall feels good after a hot summer, and the weather in spring feels good after a cold winter. They are also both beautiful.

I wish the seasons could cycle faster, so I wouldn't have to deal with just one season for months at a time.

My least favorite is summer. The heat here is unbearable.. but winter tends to get depressing. Everythings cold and dead, and the sky is gloomy.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Fall. Everything is dieing, the colors, the smell and feel of the air.

Time to get the hoodie out!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Fall
Winter
Spring
Summer

I can't stand warm weather. Lots of people get depressed when the weather turns colder; the exact opposite happens to me.

·
Registered
543 Posts
WINTER. One hundred thousand percent. I love wearing my peacoats and warm clothes and breathing in the icy cold air, it feels so good when it hits your lungs. I love the snow too, though shoveling it off the driveway and sidewalk isn't my favorite activity. I love standing outside when the snow is still falling and everyone is inside, it is so incredibly peaceful and lovely. I love how the street lamps look in the snow too, and all the little snowmen the children build. I get so sad when they all melt away, haha.

·
Registered
838 Posts
I'm honestly surprised that Winter is losing. I love winter because it is cold, and I tend to relax more when it's cold. I find it easier to sleep, and I do stupider things. I'm the guy that goes out in the dead of winter wearing shorts, and says "Why the hell is it so hot". Not because I'm joking but it seems the colder it gets the hotter I get. Guess it's my bodies natural defenses against the cold.

·
MOTM Nov 2010
10,402 Posts
Summer because school is out, I get to swim and play in the water, and it gets darker later. I am happiest in the summer :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Summer because school is out, I get to swim and play in the water, and it gets darker later. I am happiest in the summer :)
Same here.

Also, all my friends come back from college. And where I live, it never gets hotter than about 70 degrees F, and we're lucky if it gets that hot.

I'm so excited that summer is coming soon! I'm happier just thinking about it. :laughing:

41 - 60 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.